The Ultimate Playlist For Single Girls Post-Valentine's Day

34

"I just went to Walmart and they had Valentine's Day stuff as soon as you walked in. I wanted to barf,"said my very single friend.

Let's be real. Valentine's Day is one of the most hated, yet adored celebrations. We love to hate it. It has its cute and romantic gestures, but that's only for the ones that are in some sort of relationship. Not all single girls are bitter, I swear. Valentine's Day just brings out the moodiness in them. Heck, there have been times it has even annoyed me and I'm completely pro-Nicholas Sparks.

Now that your social media is done blowing up with the Valentine's Day fiasco, here's the ultimate playlist for those single girls out there post Valentine's Day -- a little reminder that you're still awesome as can be and the boy lucky enough to learn that just hasn't come into the picture yet.

1. "Just Dance" - Lady Gaga
(Just dance... Gonna be OK. Da-da-doo-doo.)

2. "No Scrubs" - TLC
(I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me.)

3. "Liberty Walk" - Miley Cyrus
(Here's one for the boys who tried to hold you back, trying to make you feel like you're less than that.)

4. "Stronger" - Britney Spears
(You might think I won't make it on my own but now I'm stronger than yesterday. Now it's nothing but my way.)

5. "Girls Night" - Jessie James Decker
(Running into exes, gonna show 'em what they've been missing.)

6. "U+Ur Hand" - P!NK
(Keep your drink just give me the money. It's just you and your hand tonight.)

7. "Where Dem Girls At" - David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj
(So many boys in here where do I begin? I see this one, I'm 'bout to go in.)

8. "Love is Overrated" - Shwayze
(I don't wanna take my time cause that gets complicated.)

9. "Rock N Roll" - Avril Lavigne
(I am a mother f***ing princess, you still love me.)

10. "New Romantics" - Taylor Swift
(We cry tears of mascara in the bathroom, but honey, life is just a classroom.)

11. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" - Beyoncé
(Don't be mad once you see he want it. If you liked it you should have put a ring on it.)

12. "Timber" - Ke$ha Ft. Pitbull
(Let's make a night you won't remember, I'll be the one you won't forget.)

13. "Beautiful"- Akon
(I never wanna see you cry, cry, cry.)

14. "Really Don't Care" - Demi Lovato Ft. Cher Lloyd
(Look boy, why you so mad? Second guessin' but you should've hit that.)

15. "We Got The World" - Icona Pop
(But we're just living life and we never stop. We got the world.)

16. "Same Old Love" - Selena Gomez
(I'm so sick of that same old love. That s*** tears me up.)

17. "Don't Be So Hard" - The Audition
(Don't think too hard about it...)

18. "Strut" - The Cheetah Girls
(You gotta strut like you mean it, free your mind.)

19. "Have Faith In Me" - A Day To Remember
(So cling to what you know and never let go. You should know things aren't always what they seem.)

20. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers
(Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes.)

But honestly -- at the end of the day, who cares if you're single on Valentine's Day? A great philosopher named Carrie Bradshaw said it best: