20 Girls' Night In Questions Next Time You And Your Ladies Get Together

20 Questions To Ask Your Best Friends Next Girls' Night In

Grab your wine, junk food, and rom coms.

171725

Girls' nights are the fuel that keeps young college women (barely) thriving. Without quality time with my girlfriends, I would be much more of a mess than I already am. Going out can be fun, but staying in is sometimes just what the doctor ordered. Here's a list of questions to discuss with your girlfriends the next time you have a girls' night in (ranging from clean to dirty and personal).

SEE MORE: The Ultimate Girls Night Playlist

1. If you could date one celebrity, who would it be and why?

2. What's the weirdest dream you've had?

3. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?

4. If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

5. Talk about the story of your first kiss.

6. What would your perfect date be?

7. What's the earliest memory you can think of?

8. If you could live anywhere in the world without having to worry about leaving friends/family behind, where would you want to live?

9. You can only drink one brand and type of alcohol for the rest of your life. What is it?

10. What's your favorite thing about each person in the room?

11. What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?

12. Would you rather start a romantic relationship with someone knowing it will eventually end, or never be in a romantic relationship again?

13. Out of the people that your group of girlfriends knows and hasn't slept with, who seems like they would be best in bed?

14. What's the worst thing you've ever done?

15. What's the sexiest item of clothing you've worn?

16. If you could have a one night stand with no strings attached, who would it be with?

17. What's the craziest thing you've done (when inebriated)?

18. What's the biggest sexual fantasy you have?

19. If you had to pick a favorite sex position, what would it be?

20. What's the kinkiest thing you've done with someone?

Grab your wine, junk food, and romcoms and have a great night, ladies!