The Definitive List Of What Every Overworked College Student NEEDS This Holiday Season

This is what every student wants under the tree.

376
Rutgers University / Instagram

As the holidays quickly approach, everyone's mind is fixated on spending quality time with their family and friends. Although this can be one of the most magical times of the year, it can also extremely stressful trying to think of what to get your friends so here are a few gift ideas to come up with the perfect present for the overworked college student:

1. College Gear

This can be something as simple as a mug or water bottle with their college's logo on it or something more expensive like quarter zips and sweatpants. There's nothing that college students love more than wearing overpriced university merchandise around their campus!

2. A Planner for the New Year

One of the best things to get a disorganized college student is a planner. There are dozens of different styles of planners, so there is definitely something for everyone.

3. Cash

The gift that never fails to disappoint.

4. A Netflix Subscription

We all need to procrastinate sometimes.

5. A Spotify Premium Subscription

Unlimited skips and no ads have to be one of the biggest blessings to any music lover.

6. Chocolate

It's the cure to everything and anything.

7. Creative Pajamas

This could range from pajamas with polar bears on them to hamburgers to something more festive like candy canes. You can never have too many pajamas.

8. Blanket Scarves

This two-in-one accessory is great for keeping warm while waiting for the bus and sleeping in class.

9. A Season Pass for Sports Games

Never miss another game again.

10. Train Tickets

This could especially useful if your friends go to school near a major city that they have always wanted to spend a day exploring.

11. Oversized Mugs

They're perfect for making ramen in or eating cereal out of.

12. Fuzzy Blankets

This is a staple for every college dorm room!

13. A Onesie

They bring out the inner 5-year old in every adult.

14. A Framed Photograph

A great alternative to a framed picture is getting a photograph wrapped on a canvas or printed on a mug or even pillow.

15. Inspiration Dorm Art and Posters

This can range from posters of popular singers and celebrities, to inspirational quotes, to movies, to abstract art.

16. A Water Bottle With a Built-In Filter

This is another practical gift that any college kid would use everyday.

17. Cards Against Humanity

Just to keep things interesting.

18. Warm Gloves

They even have gloves that are specifically designed so that you can still text while wearing them.

19. A Lava Lamp

Because why not?

20. Their Favorite Childhood Toy or Game

The holiday Barbie this year is honestly amazing.

21. Amazon Prime

This is perfect for any person who spends too much time online shopping.

22. A Book About Adulting

We could all use the extra tips.

23. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans

The candy that can never get boring.

24. Bath Bombs

They smell great and are necessary to relieve stress from the semester.

25. A 4.0 GPA

One can only dream.

26. Love

The single best gift you could give anyone this holiday season.

Happy shopping!