The Twenty Somethings Guide to Smart Investments

Here's to working on yourself, for yourself, by yourself...

9
pixabay.com

Once upon a time. You were a small child with big dreams that you promised you would make real one day. Don't disappoint yourself.

1. Yourself

Your time is limited, so don't waste living someone else's life.You can't find what you need for yourself in someone else .. it starts with you first. I found the answer because I know myself. When I am myself, I am the answer.

2. Your Life's Work

You didn't come this far, to only come this far. Decide what you want. Write it down. Make a plan. Then work on it every single day. Don't be afraid to make a career change - now is the time to go after your scary dreams! What you are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine.

3. Your Purpose

Ask yourself what makes you come alive. Find your peace, find your potential and find your purpose.Move at your own place, make your own rules. On your journey, do not get discouraged. There will always be something in the way, move around it.

4. Your Relationships

Surround yourself with those on the same mission as you. The people we surround ourselves with either raise or lower our standards. We all need people in our lives who raise our standards, remind us of our essential purpose, and challenge us to become the best version of ourselves. Pay attention who you are getting close with. If you're not contributing to my bank account, keeping the vibe around me right, or motivating my goals, then I don't need you in my life.

Subtract if it isn't adding.

5. Healing

One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. Part of your healing starts when you take responsibility, don't ever blame your past for anything. Take responsibility for everything you have been through and all the hurt you welcomed in. Every storm shall pass. Stay focused, and keep moving forward.

6. And whatever else makes YOU happy

Your happiness matters. Happiness is very personal, only you get to decide what it means to you. However, happiness is impossible if you refuse to actively seek it.

There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a manner of minutes. These moments make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't go and become someone you are not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then straighten out your crown and keep it moving.