The Truth About Having A Soulmate
Dating

The Truth About Having A Soulmate

I want to find my twin flame instead

1002
The Truth About Having A Soulmate
google.com

My first article on this platform was a letter to my soulmate, so I thought it would only be fitting if my last would be on the topic of soulmates. Recently my friend has helped me come to the realization of the truth about having a soulmate.

The truth is your soulmate doesn't have to be a lover.

For so long I was hooked on the need to have my romantic partner be my soulmate. While I do believe that a soulmate is an unbreakable bond that is your home, what's important is that your soul's mate can be anyone. It doesn't necessarily have to be your significant other; it can be your best friend. Moreover, I think in this lifetime, we can have more than one soulmate. In each relationship we encounter we are taught new ways to love and value each other, we are given a guide through emotional and spiritual issues, and even provided with a new perspective on life. Whether it is a close friend or your lover, I believe several people can satisfy that kind of connection and fulfill those purposes.

But forget finding a soulmate, I want to find my twin flame. Upon my research on the reality of soulmates I learned of a new concept. I can have much deeper connection than a soulmate: a twin flame.

"Twin Flames are very different and very rare. Twin Flames are two people in two separate bodies that share the same Soul. Twin Flames meet each other in their first incarnation so that they remember the soul frequency of the other being. They are then usually reunited on their last time to this planet. If Twin Flames meet before they are ready they can be the total opposite and not at all compatible. When Twin Flames meet and are ready for each other, it is the most enjoyable experience possible on Earth." - Arianni Masters

The difference between a soulmate and a twin flame? You can have many soulmates but only have one twin flame. Your twin flame is a rare kind of love; it carries the other half of your soul and is considered to be your mirror.

"According to the mythology of twin flames, in the beginning of time we were created from one source that was split into smaller and smaller units down to two souls (and on rare occasions, halves of one soul) that would journey to Earth to learn and experience duality. They would reincarnate over lifetimes with this longing for each other."

Who wouldn't want this kind of intensity in a relationship? This kind of love is the ultimate embodiment of yin and yang. It's someone you're vehemently drawn to because even if you are apart from them for a period of time, you will find your way back to them. And when you are apart it can physically and mentally hurt the two of you. Yet when you're together, the growth you experience and the lessons you learn comes with an incredible amount of passion; it can be almost healing.

Of course I'd be grateful for anything but if I'm lucky, I'll have both.