10 Traits Of A Well Put Together Person

10 Traits Of A Well Put Together Person

Want to Be Seen as Put Together?

24789
10 Traits Of A Well Put Together Person

Have you ever wanted to portray that perfect person? So classy and put together. After all what's not to love! The benefits of this lifestyle include copious amounts of friends, respect and usual success in almost every other thing that your can possibly need or want in life.
So what is the secret? Here is a simple list of the ten traits that a well put together man or woman have in common.

1. They take time to take care of themselves

2. They have enormous self-respect for themselves

3. Their outfits are thought out and planned.

4. They let themselves read and inform themselves, enabling informed, put together conversation.

5. They give themselves enough time to complete tasks.

6.They have good posture and manners, another sign of self-respect.

7. They are on time, never late or without important items.

8. They are very organized, all that planning takes compartmentalization!

9.They show respect toward others like they would expect in return

10. They usually have their days and some of the foreseeable future well planned out.

However, don't let that intimidate you! All these traits typically come together, as they are all strongly tied to self-respect and a sense of pride in work done properly.
In the end, being put together really isn't about how you look on the outside, but rather what state you are in on the inside. For if your heart and mind are put together, your body, and portrayal to the outside world will soon follow suit.

Good Luck!

From Your Site Articles