The Other Girl

The Other Girl

.

22
The Other Girl

A friendship, innocent and true

No matter the hardships we would make it through

But the passion started to burn

Friendship set on fire

No way to extinguish

The flames grew higher and higher

Out of our control

Rumors began to take their toll

Always trying to do what was right

But it was to no avail, my thoughts returned to you each night

We finally had our chance; a time for me and you

But wait, to whom are you really true?

You turned your back on me without a second glance

Too broken down to beg you for a chance

That smug look in her face, the way you take her hand

I smile through the tears

Hold myself together the best I can

I should have listened to the little birds who whispered in my ear

But your empty promises were all that I could hear

Now when I look into your eyes, I know that this is it

Turns out it wasn't me that Cupid chose to hit

My time spent with you is now only but a whirl

I see it clearly now, I was just the 'other girl'

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

113934

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!