The 13 Virginia Colleges As Characters From 'One Tree Hill'

I dare you to tell me that you cannot see Peyton Sawyer organizing her records in her VCU dorm room.

594
Bustle

Have you ever wondered which Virginia College your favorite One Tree Hill character would've gone to or represented? Look no further, as these are the One Tree Hill Characters as Virginia Colleges:

1. Lucas Scott - Virginia Tech

Our main character Lucas Scott received VT simply due to his lovable nature. Seriously, is anything wrong with Lucas at all? And that's a question most people have about VT. The campus (and people) is/are beautiful, welcoming, and always a lot of fun. Lucas is a loyal friend and is always looking out for others, much like the people that attend VT. And, let's be honest, can't you see Lucas sporting his favorite maroon and orange Hokie gear?

2. Nathan Scott - James Madison University

Nathan represents JMU because he's an all-around great guy. Anyone and everyone that meets Nathan comes to like him, and it's no different if you visit JMU. It's a school that everyone comes to like and respect. And, I'm sure Nathan would have (obviously) received a full-ride scholarship for basketball. Many OTH characters envy Nathan and his (seemingly) perfect life, similar to how many feel about the school JMU.

3. Peyton Sawyer - Virginia Commonwealth University

VCU had to go to Peyton in my eyes simply due to her passion for art & music. She is the most hipster and artsy out of the OTH crew and never lets anyone forget it. She is often edgy, punk, and isn't afraid to speak up for what she wants. I mean, she started her own club, TRIC, which frequently hosts musical guests for goodness sake. In all, she is the epitome of a VCU student.

4. Brooke Davis - Old Dominion University

Although THE Brooke Davis would probably prefer a school a little more modern, ODU symbolizes her character due to her carefree attitude. Much like the students at ODU, Brooke is true to herself and doesn't feel the need to show-off in school to rise to the top. Her unmatchable sass would fit in perfectly at ODU. Also, we can totally see her perfecting her fashion designs within her dorm room and strutting around the Norfolk area.

5. Haley James Scott - University of Virginia

Being known as "tutor-girl" amongst all her friends, Haley has to fall under UVA. Her (sometimes) rigorous dedication to schoolwork and her poise that she consistently maintains makes her the perfect recipient for this school. If anyone needs a helping hand when it comes to assignments, they know they can turn to Haley. Let's face it, she is the poster-girl for just about any aspect of life. I'm sure most of us can't deny that UVA is much different.

6. Mouth McFadden - College of William and Mary

Mouth values hard work and the benefits that come along with it, so it only seemed fitting that he is to be W&M. Much like the students at W&M, Mouth is driven and very goal-oriented, no matter how long it takes him to achieve his goal, he ensures he does so. He doesn't settle for anything short of his best, and it that entails skipping the parties to study? Then so be it.

7. Rachel Gatina - Radford University

The (sometimes) crazy and free-spirited Rachel received RU because she is always down to attend any [and all] parties. Similar to the students at Radford, she highly values having a good time and isn't afraid to put her responsibilities aside to do so. She is cunning and clever, which assists her well when it comes to her endeavors. In this way, she reflects the students that attend Radford University.

8. Quinn James - Christopher Newport University

Our beloved Quinn is CNU because of her consistent class and friendliness. If you step onto CNU's campus, anyone you pass sends a smile your way, much like Quinn. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and always leaves the people she's with in a great mood. She's a loyal and respectable friend and is always ready and willing to lend a helping hand. She is the perfect representation of CNU.

9. Clay Evans - George Mason University

Clay received GMU because of his dependability and dedication to the things he loves. If you mean something to Clay, he will do everything in his power to ensure your protection. Similar to the students at GMU, as their dedicated and passionate nature carries them through anything they do.

10. Julian Baker - Hampden-Sydney College

Julian represents Hampden-Sydney because he is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover. When the OTH characters first meet him, they believe him to be entitled and selfish. However, as they get to know him, they realize his true colors and that he is one of the most selfless and compassionate people out there. And let's be real, doesn't Julian seem like he attended an all-boys college? He definitely seems like the type to have been in a fraternity.

11. Millicent Huxtable - University of Mary Washington

Millie is UMW because she is the sweetest and most innocent of the OTH crew (except when she went on her crazy stage). She is warm down to her core, and values her friendships highly, much like the students at UMW.

12. Alex Dupre - Longwood University

Longwood is often known for its prevalent Greek Life amongst its campus, and I dare you to tell me that you can't perfectly picture Alex sporting her sorority's letters and idolizing her big. Alex does have a crazy party side, and we could totally see her heading up to Hampden-Sydney for the weekend to party with the boys.

13. Chase Adams - Virginia Military Institute

Chase aspires to become a pilot within the show, so he naturally fits the prototype of a VMI student. Highly disciplined and structured, he is the epitome of a VMI attendee. Also courteous, a pure gentlemen, and unafraid to defend those he loves, virtually all of his traits qualify him to represent this school.