To The Man Who Has Always Stood By Me, Thanks For Letting Me Rant At 11 P.M.

I couldn't be more thankful to call you my boyfriend.
528

To my loving boyfriend,

Every guy who has gone out with me was either too clingy or they were players. You're the only guy who has ever really cared. Thank you for being so kind-hearted, and thank you for being there when I needed you.

Thank you for being the guy who always liked me for me.

It was just a few hours of hanging out and having fun before it got real, and I started to have feelings. I started to think, "No... no... no." He's with someone, and I'm screwed.

I don't know how I did it because I was trying not to hard not to fall. But it was you who started to make me feel good inside because you didn't judge me. Thank you.

Now, you're mine.

Thank you for being the one who called in sick just to let me talk to you all day. Thank you for always being nice. Thank you for everything you have done to make this relationship work.

Thank you for always being patient with me whenever I was worried about something or when it needed to be done.

Thank you for being the one to put the pieces back together.

Thank you for not breaking my heart into pieces. You deserve an award for all of the sh*t I put you through.

Thank you for all of the heart to heart conversations.

You're the only one who can make me laugh about stupid things and make me laugh until my stomach hurts. Thank you for making me happy when I was upset, mad, sad or just needed cheering up.

You're the only person who ever made me so happy.

Thank you for letting me rant to you at 11 pm and talking to you until you fall asleep. This might be weird, but I love listening to you snore because I know you're not cheating. I know you're sleeping alone and being faithful.

Thank you for being the only man who ever crossed my path and really loved me.

Thank you for helping me find the true meaning of love and for always believing in me when no one did. Thank you for accepting the fact that I'm still learning to put my pieces back together and loving someone again.

Thank you for showing me the true meaning of love when it was really me who needed a reality check of what true love was.

That's how I know I love you.

Thank you for being the best boyfriend I could ever have. You're a lot better than the others, and I don't know how to thank you enough for getting me out of that. Thank you for not ever hurting my heart and tearing it into thousands of pieces.

Now that I thanked you, I think I should apologize for some things.

I'm sorry I doubt you, but it's only because I've been hurt before. I don't know if it's me, but I can see you being my best friend, even though I doubt so much because I have been hurt so much.

I have always been taken for granted. I deserve to be your wife one day. Note: I'm going to be a bomb ass wife. Honestly, You're doing everything a man should be doing.

Thank you for a lot of things that I'm probably missing but just have no words for. Thank you for being the love of my life by just standing in front of me and letting life take its course.

Thank you for being committed, being such a wonderful man to me, not telling me what to do and helping me towards my dream goal. That's to move back home to South Carolina, marry the hell out of you, grow old and have your children.

I love you so much, and I don't know how I would be able to repay you for what you're doing. Thank you for all you do. I love you now, and I'll love you until I die.

Love,

Your girlfriend.