The Last Time You Were Happy

When was the last time you were happy? Happiness is a positive trait in a person. There are numerous things that make people happy. I would be happy to watch the upcoming episodes of "Game of Thrones" soon. I would be happy to go home and visit my family. I would be happy to go and visit my friends and spend time with them. I would be happy about hundreds of things. I would like people to share their stories of happiness with me and get to know the different reasons that you are happy.

One of my friends was happy that he got a job recently and he would be starting his professional career. This summer has lots of activities going on that make you cheerful. The days are bright and we have longer pleasant days -- except for the tornado which poured heavily with lightning and thunder ... but the other days were pleasant. The summer kind of makes you happy to see the sun bright. Flowers on trees that have bloomed look beautiful.

Happiness is a state of mind and we tend to forget that this state of mind is very important in our lives. Happiness reflects on your work and personal life. There are other moments in life which are painful, regretful and bad. But the joy of being happy is different and the best in life. You need to satisfy and make yourself happy in order to lead a good life. Bring in some positivity and hope to your lives. I would be happy to take a day off, watch a movie or take a break from the normal routine to bring in some change in life. Happiness reflects on your personality and you should be happy to meet your daily expectations and goals.

A friend once told me that he was very happy to get his first salary. Another friend was happy riding a bike and spreading happiness through his smile. I like people who share a smile and help others smile too. Happiness is seeing that your family is fed well and protected. Happiness is what you believe in that gives you joy and comfort in your life. Be happy and make others happy. Spread the disease of happiness into everyone’s lives and let us all live a peaceful and happy life! Take care! Share your experiences when you were very happy recently.