To The Girl Worried About Dying Alone

To The Girl Worried About Dying Alone

Only fools rush into a desired love.

214
To The Girl Worried About Dying Alone
Suresh Kumar

“We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” -Dr. Suess. This quote sums up my general thoughts on what love is. As people, we are all in search of what that quote describes. We all need to stop and take a minute to think about what love truly is, but the problem is love cannot be sought after, it is something that just is.

“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” -Nicholas Sparks. We spend all this time searching for something that has to happen naturally. If love was meant to be easily found, there would be no meaning to the word.

Finding love should be something that strikes you by surprise or something that has always just felt right. If it is forced or seems forced, then you have missed out on the fire it brings.

Love is that tingle in your spine that you feel when that person speaks or utters your name. It’s the rush you get just by spending time with that person. It is that sparkle you get in your eyes when you see them every day because it’s like seeing them for the first time. It’s that burning sensation you feel when your fingers brush against theirs.

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”- Bruce Lee.

Love is simply something that just is.

I myself am guilty of always being in search of this gift but have learned that rushed love is never true love. Rushed love is like dancing around your living room to your favorite song, but stubbing your toe on the edge of the chair leg. It’s like walking straight into a wall because you aren’t paying attention to where you're going. It is this way because it isn’t meant to happen, and it definitely isn’t meant to be love. “ Love is something sent from Heaven to worry the Hell out of you.”-Dolly Parton.

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that’s what you given me.”- The Notebook. A movie that almost every girl has seen, and wants to have. Their love was not forced but had to be shown throughout time. So, it is okay if you have not found love yet. Love will find you when you least expect it. There IS someone for everyone. Let the wind guide your special leaf to you so that you can treasure its beauty entirely. “Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents never revenges itself.”-Gandhi.