5 Best Reasons To Shop At Whole Foods Market

The Best Reasons to Shop at This Store

9

Whole Foods Market could quite possibly be my favorite place to shop. Whether it is grabbing their prepared food, perusing through their vitamins or supplements, or grinding my own peanut butter, I find myself stuck in this store for hours.

If you haven't heard of or haven't shopped here, Whole Foods is an eco-friendly and organic market. They pride themselves on being "America's Healthiest Grocery Store." This store offers many options for any dietary needs you may have. This could include paleo, vegan, vegetarian and any other special diet restrictions.

BONUS! They partner with Amazon Prime and Prime members get extra savings throughout the stores.

Here are my thoughts on the 5 best of Whole Foods:

The Bulk Foods Section

In this area, there is a wide variety of organic nuts and seeds, dried beans, whole-wheat pasta, and oats. You can decide what you want and how much you would like. The best part of this section is that there is so much to choose from and you can configure your own amounts you would like. Definitely visit this area!

The Prepared Foods Section

Hungry for lunch but don't know exactly where to go? No need to worry. Whole Foods has an amazing prepared food selection. Anything from vegetables, meat, fruit, grains, and dips. You name it and it is probably there.

The Drink Section

If you are thirsty and walk into Whole Foods, you are guaranteed to find something yummy to drink. This can be an organic juice, coffee, tea, or even Kombucha. Sometimes I choose 4-5 drinks because I just can't seem to decide…

The Self-Care Section

When you reach this point, you know that you have hit the jackpot. The amount of vitamins and supplements here are unimaginable. They also offer a bunch of smaller sample packets for you to try a supplement or powder to see if you would like it before purchasing the entire container.

Coffee

Need a pick-me-up on your way out? Whole Foods has a small cafe to order an espresso or frappuccino to keep you plugging along on your day.