The 13 Best And Worst Moments Of Grey's Anatomy

The show we have all cried and loved with for so long comes to Season 13.

1251
2016 Auditions

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT CAUGHT UP!

Grey's Anatomy: a show that everyone has heard so many talk about and, to me, one of the greatest shows of all time. Through all of the tears, laughs, bombs in a patient's chest, ferry boats crashing, shootings, and deaths we have been through it all. We are troopers and diehard fans. Shonda and her fans have a very large love/hate relationship. We love her for one creating the show. My life has been changed due to her. She created the characters we all can relate to and fell in love with. But then comes the hate part... Some of the events that happened like the plane crash for example. Don't even get me started on that. Then there are the deaths. The most ever so heart-breaking death scenes where we lost some of our favorite characters. Can we discuss Denny, George, or *spoiler alert* Derek?? We were all so devastated by these events. I think that is the point when our hate comes out for her when she kills our favorite people. So this article seemed very appropriate for this time in the year. Finally, the week all of the crazed Grey's fans have been waiting for... Season 13 premiere!! We have waited a long time for this to come. We were left with many cliffhangers from the finale of Season 12. We all want to know what is going to happen next. Just to get us all ready for Thursday of the season premiere and to reminisce a little, here are the 13 best and worst moments of Grey’s Anatomy.

1. Derek and Meredith Meeting

How can this not be one of the best moments? Of course MerDer meeting starts the story off. Our favorite couple would not have been together if they did not meet at the bar.

2. The Plane Crash

Probably one of the more heart wrenching moments of the series. So much happened on those days of the crew being deserted out in the woods when their plane crashed. Lexie and Mark dying, Arizona losing her leg, Derek damaging his hand, and all of the emotional trauma it caused to their minds? Definitely takes the spot for one of the worst moments in Grey's.

3. Heart in the Elevator

Our Georgie finally did it! He stepped up and saved that patient's life in an elevator all by himself. He operated on a heart by himself. We were so proud of him. He also proved to Alex that he is more than just a dud. God love George.

4. Meredith's Drowning/Ferry Boat Crash

This was so sad. She was there at the crash just trying to help this guy and be with the little girl. The guy freaks out and then she goes falling off the side into the water. Then we see the point where she gives up. All tears out for Meredith right there.

5. Callie and Arizona's Wedding

One, such a beautiful wedding. Literally they both looked so amazing. Weddings make everyone sappy but this one in general because of course we have to love these two together. One of the happiest weddings in the series. Then Callie's dad shows up at the reception? What an amazing ending to a perfect day for them.

6. Denny's Death

Terrible. Just terrible. They were going to get married and Izzie was coming back to show him her dress. Denny took all of our hearts when he first came into the hospital. Izzie cut his LVAD wire for goodness sakes! Why couldn't he live... just why.

7. The Post-it Vows

This is such a Derek and Meredith moment. They are not the typical couple so writing their vows on a Post-it was just perfect. I think we all fell in love with them all over again.

8. The Shooting Episode

Oh Mr. Clark, how much damage and trauma you caused to the hospital. We know your wife died there but shooting up the hospital was a bit much. Derek, Alex, Reid, Charles, and many more were shot. Even though we were not the biggest fans of Reid or Charles, we did not want them to die. Charles death really got me when he died right in Bailey's arms. *wipes tear away*

9. Any Cristina and Meredith Best Friend Moment

"You're my person. You will always be my person". All of us either have or want the friendship Cristina and Meredith have. They are best friend goals to the max. Any heartfelt moment they share is always great.

10. George Dying

Grab another tissue box while you are at it. This one struck all of us fans straight to the heart. To most of us, George was our absolute favorite. He was so cute how can you not love him? Shonda definitely lost major points on this one.

11. House of Candles

Such an OMG moment. Meredith finally let her guard down and let Derek in. She built the house of candles and waited around at his place all night for him. She told Derrick she wanted to marry him and have kids with him. Ugh such a beautiful moment.

12. Derek's Death

Not only did we have to deal with George, Mark, Lexie dying, Cristina leaving, now we have to witness Derek die from a brain issue? They could have saved him! Meredith could have saved him. After everything she has been through and we have been through Shonda, you couldn't have let them be happy? I am just going to leave this here. Long live McDreamy.

13. Zola Comes Home

And finally to number 13, Meredith and Derek finally get to have their baby. They received full custody of Zola so they are finally are able to start their family. This is definitely the "Aweee" moments. We just love all three of you.

Well there you have it. These are in my opinion the top 13 best and worst moments of Grey's Anatomy. Obviously there are so many more but these are just some of the most memorable ones. Season 13 we are ready for all you have to offer!