8 Ways To Get Your Best Friend Through Her Worst Breakup

It probably wont work but at least you tried.
467

When your best friend and her boyfriend break up, it's inevitable that you're going to hear all about it. You'll hear exactly what was said and it'll be all she talks about until she is finally over him. Sometimes it can take months. She'll constantly ask you things like "OMG, did you see his story" or "will this make him jealous."

It's basically never ending, so I'm here to try (key word, try) to help you get your best friend over her boyfriend in this ten step process.

1. Be supportive and listen to her cry for a little at least

Help her get all the screaming and crying out. Let her be a psycho and maybe even role play, and you be the asshole ex-boyfriend for her to yell at.

2. Help her delete all photos of him off her phone, then burn the ones she has printed out

3. Force her to cut off all contact

It is imperative that she does not see his stories anymore or have to look at his Instagram pictures with the random girls he meets at the bar. Unfollow him for her, and just block his number while you're at it.

4. Explain to her that she is way too hot for him and force her to go out in a revealing top and tight skirt

If she looks good, she'll feel better.

5. Take shots and more shots

Tequilla is highly recommended.

6. Remind her of all the bad things he's done

Remind her of the time he picked his nose while they were out to dinner, or the time he told her he hated puppies.

7. Sign her up for Tinder

She'll receive anonymous compliments from semi-cute boys.

8. Eat lots and lots of cookies, brownies, ice cream, and more junk food

In the end, this is all she needs, junk food and your love :)