A 'Thank You' To The Sport That Found Me

You made me who I am today.

21
Karen McFarland

We all have that one sport that we couldn't imagine our lives without. That sport that motivates us to be the best we can be. That sport that forever changed our life for the better. So, to 'that' sport,...

Thank you for being what I never knew I needed.

Before you found me, I never knew all I was missing out on. Thank you for being everything I ever needed in a sport. Thank you for enriching my soul in so many different ways.

Thank you for being my passion in life.

You have given my life a new meaning. Each day, you give my life purpose in the way you inspire me to work hard to be the best I can possibly be. Thank you for driving me to always pursue my dreams. Thank you for being my biggest passion in my life.

Thank you for being my outlet.

No matter what was going on, I could always come to practice and forget about life for a little while. Thank you for always providing me with a home away from home.

Thank you for giving me my best friends.

Because of you, I now have lifelong friends who share my same passion. Thank you for bringing me so close to the greatest teammates and friends that I could have ever asked for.

Thank you for giving me a lifetime of memories.

I've had some of my greatest days at practices and games. Thank you for giving me some of the best experiences I will ever have. Thank you for all the countless, wonderful, and unforgettable memories we've shared throughout the years.