A Thank You Letter To Five Of My Closest Friends

Thank you so much, for giving me so much more than just cute insta posts.
170

My squad of eight girls consists of the most genuine, caring, good time gals. They are always down for a good chat, a fast dinner date or shopping date at any time of the week. I am incredibly thankful for my group of friends, and the ways they have impacted my life over the past year and a half.

To Whitley: first and foremost, thank you so much for being my go-to gal. You are always down for quick runs to the grocery store, going with me to have dinner and chilling around the house watching careless videos. I am thankful for your loving support and a great sense of humor it is because of you that I know every day I will come home to a miniature comedy show featuring a few of our closest friends. Your fashion style is phenomenal and I only hope that I will, one day, be able to rock the navy fur slippers – much like you

To Lexie: MY GAL – you are simply amazing. When I met you, I knew that we were soulmates. Thank you for always being down for a quick vent session and answering my million questions concerning the College, Phi Mu and of course, Teaching Fellows. Your contagious smile and willingness to serve to inspires me to be a better person. PS – Thank you for allowing me to crash with you during May 2017, you are the BOMB.com

To Ellinor: Thank you so much for your sweet spirit. Your caring heart is unmatched by others and I am so thankful for our friendship. You are going to do amazing things, and I can’t wait to watch your life unfold over the remainder of our time together.

To Becca: Thank you so much for your caring heart, you are oh, so genuine and have offered your help more times than I can count on my fingers and toes. THANK YOU for understanding my love for clogging. Although our paths never crossed until college, I am certain that our friendship is one-of-a-kind.

To Bex: Becca, my friend, you are the perfect mix of a classy lady with a servant’s heart. Your fashion style is the trendiest of all time, and I can’t wait to purchase the first edition of Vogue Magazine featuring the one-of-a-kind Bex and the City!

Because of these five fabulous individuals, I have gained friendships that will last long beyond my college years. Not only have I gained a consistent group of Instagram posts, but also a heart full of love for you guys. You all have become my home, away from home and I am forever grateful for your sweet souls!