Ten Experiences Every Student Has On The Campus Bus

10

You're not the only one whos taken the campus bus. We've all been there and experienced these 10 bus rides:

1. The Overly Crowded Bus

That one bus that you have to take at least once a week that every kid on campus seems to be on. You’re either sitting pushed up against the window, or your fellow classmates, or you’re on of the lucky few that is clinging to dear life to the bar above.

2. The Tour

Every once and a while you’re graced with the pleasure of a huge tour group, filled with moms that want to get every bit of information out of any kid they sit next to within the five minute ride, as their own child rolls their eyes in embarrassment and swears to never return to campus.

3. The Sprint

You haven’t fully experienced the bus if you never sprinted as fast as your legs could possibly move and to finally find victory when you step foot on the first step, and then sit down reasoning that was plenty of exercise for the week.

4. The Unsuccessful Sprint

And then there’s always that exhausting sprint that ends in a tear rolling down your face as the bus pulls away from the curb just as you had reached the stop.

5. Ridin Solo

That occasional, yet extremely awkward bus ride when you’re the only kid on the bus and your opportunity for quality time with the bus driver has finally presented itself.

6. The Friendly (Creepy) Stranger

You’ve picked your seat on a semi empty bus and all of a sudden your casual scrolling through Twitter is interrupted when all of a sudden you’ve gained a new ‘friend’. Of all the empty seats on the bus your new acquaintance has plopped themselves in the seat right next to you.

7. The Loud Mouth

There always seems to be that one kid that feels the need to call their mom, or their ‘bruh’ and then proceed to complain about how hard their classes are, or how drunk they got this weekend, and in the process inform the entire bus of their recent events.

8. The Bus Bash

At one time or another we’ve all been enjoying a peaceful bus ride to class until you stand up and fall victim to the large air conditioning unit that has now left a significantly large dent in the side of your head. And if you have been fortunate enough to walk away unscathed from the large white box, you’ve witnessed ‘another one bite the dust’ and tried your hardest to keep from dying of laughter.

9. The Long Lost Friend

We’ve all boarded toward the back of the bus and taken our seats without much notice to find that your friends are at the front creepily staring at you or screaming your name out of excitement as if they haven’t seen you in five years.

10. The Drunk Bus

Weather you’ve been guilty of heading downtown yourself or you’re just a spectator on the bus, we’ve all witnessed the most bizarre costumes on Thursday nights or the various drinking receptacles that seem to be in hands of just about every passenger that seemly always manage to go from filled to the brim to empty within the ten minute ride.