Everybody, listen up: Taylor Swift is back at it. With two new magazine articles from Elle UK and Elle US, it's no surprise that she is spreading her wisdom to the world. With the two articles just released, here are some of her best quotes for people of all ages.
1. "Grow a backbone, trust your gut, and know when to strike back. Be like a snake-only bite if someone steps on you."
2. "We have to live bravely in order to truly feel alive, and that means not being ruled by our greatest fears."
3. "I learned not to let outside opinions establish the value I place on my own life choices."
4. "Apologizing when you have hurt someone who really matters to you takes nothing away from you."
5. "It's important to address our long-standing issues before we turn into the living embodiment of them."
6. "All that glitters isn't gold, and first impressions really aren't everything."
7. "I think these days, people are reaching out for connection and comfort in the music they listen to. We like being confided in and hearing someone say 'this is what I went through' as proof to us that we can get through our own struggles."
8. "Learning the difference between lifelong friendships and situationships."
9. "Sometimes we can get overwhelmed in the now, and it's good to get some perspective that life will always go on, to better things."
10. "I've come to the realization that I need to be able to forgive myself for making the wrong choice, trusting the wrong person, or figuratively falling on my face in front of everyone. Step into the daylight and let it go."
Hopefully some of these quotes saved you like they saved me. Now, please Taylor give us some more music!