25 Songs You NEED To Play At Your Wedding If You Want To Skip The Line Dances And Have A Party In The USA
Yes, "WAP" will be played at my wedding.
Planning a wedding is so stressful, trust me I'm over here stressin' and it's not until April.
Having to make sure every detail is there, everybody shows up on time, making sure your dress fits, etc., but picking your wedding music shouldn't be hard at all. As long as you find a DJ who you like, basically you're all set besides picking what you want played and what you don't want played. For us, we're going with no line dances. I *hate* when people have line dances at weddings, especially when DJs play pretty much every line dance in the book, yuck. Our thing is that we want people to party, to have a good time, to let loose, and obviously BOP to make memories.
Still stumped on what songs to play at your wedding? Well, if you're interested in making it a party like us, I gotchu. Here is a list of 25 songs I definitely want played at our wedding:
1. "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani
2. "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction
3. "Baby" by Justin Bieber
4. "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne
5. "Low" by Flo Rida
6. "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne
7. "Good as Hell" by Lizzo
8. "Milkshake" by Kelis
9. "Smack That" by Akon
10. "Buy You a Drank" by T-Pain
11. "Yeah!" by Usher
12. "WAP" by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion
13. "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
14. "Gold Digger" by Kanye West
15. "Ignition" by R. Kelly
16. "She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer
17. "Kiss Me Thru The Phone" by Soulja Boy
18. "thank u, next" by Ariana Grande
19. "Truth Hurts" by Lizzo
20. "Cyclone" by Baby Bash
21. "1985" by Bowling for Soup
22. "Sweet But Psycho" by Ava Max
23. "Bartender" by T-Pain
24. "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus
25. "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
GAME: play the "Thunderstruck" drinking game. Everybody knows the song, thunder is said many times. When the word "thunder" is heard in the song, the first person starts drinking. They don't stop until the word "thunder" is said again, and that's when the next person starts to drink, and so-on until the song is over. It's such a fun game that gets many involved!
Follow Swoon on Instagram.