Meet Chad & Blake, Proof There's Always a Second Chance

"She keeps me fed dude. How much more romantic can you get?"

19

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

The secret to a good relationship? Surprising your significant other with Chipotle and putting family first—according to our latest #RelationshipGoals featured couple, Blake and Chad.

Blake and Chad met in high school and sort of fizzled out. But years later, the two rekindled on Facebook and instantly sparked up again. In the years that had passed since last meeting, both Chad and Blake had dated (and even married!) other people. But their love has proven to be super strong—just wait until you hear how he proposed.

How do you try and add romance to your relationship?

Blake: Most of our relationship has been long distance so we make our own unique dates. The best is when we'll Skype one another off our laptops, while we play Euchre together on an app off our phones.

Chad: She keeps me fed dude. How much more romantic can you get? She surprises me with Chipotle all the time when I'm home and has had pizza delivered to me on post more than once. Or the time I surprised her with a subscription to her favorite bath bombs.