Why I Am Supporting Lokai x Nami and You Should Too

breaking the stigma one bracelet at a time

18
shopeagleeye.com

It is the small things that sometimes really get to us. Sometimes more than you realize. The other day I was scrolling through my social media when something grabbed my attention. It was a collaboration with Lokai and NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). And it was that small little thing that brought a smile to my face and made my week.

When you see a company, supporting a cause that is close and dear to your heart, you cannot help yourself but want to make a contribution and tell everyone you know. This is my contribution. I think this collaboration with the well-known Lokai bracelets, and NAMI is extraordinary. It is just one more way that they are bringing awareness to a much needed cause. That cause is to support mental health awareness.

I hope you follow me in support of breaking the stigma, bringing attention to the cause and showing love and support to those who need it. Because together, it is possible!

If you are interested in purchasing the bracelet here is the link: https://lokai.com/circle/nami

If you want to learn more about NAMI here is their link: https://www.nami.org