There's nothing like some good throwback songs to pump it up this summer. Whether in the car with your windows down, on the beach with friends or just chilling at home, you know all the words so sing along! It's time to relive that excitement and nostalgia through some good tunes. You're probably going to sing these lyrics in your head while reading them. You can't help yourself. Do it.
1. "Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler
"Ready or not, here I come. Where you at, the night is young!"
2. "Hey Ya!" by OutKast
"My baby don't mess around because she loves this song and yes I know for sureee."
3. "Forget You" by CeeLo Green
"I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love and I'm like forget you!"
4. "Die Young" by Ke$ha
"Let's make the most of tonight like we're gonna die young."
5. "I Like It Like That" by Hot Chelle Rae, New Boyz
"I like it like that, hey! Windows down, chillin' with the radio on."
6. "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston
"You're way too beautiful, girl. That's why it'll never work; you had me suicidal, suicidal, when you say it's over."
7. "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
"And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line, now I can't remember..."
8. "I Knew You Were Trouble." by Taylor Swift
"I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now."
9. "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson
"'Cause we belong together now, yeah! Forever united here, somehow, yeah!"
10. "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk
"So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs!"
11. "Bailando" by Enrique Iglesias, Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona
"I wanna be contigo, and live contigo, and dance contigo, para have contigo!"
12. "Burnin' Up" by Jonas Brothers
"I'm hot. And you're cold. You go around, like you know..."
13. "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" by Katy Perry
"Last Friday night! Yeah we danced on table tops and we took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot."
14. "Party In The U.S.A" by Miley Cyrus
"So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song. The butterflies fly away."
15. "Time of Our Lives" by Pitbull, Ne-Yo
"Ooooooh, I want the time of my life."
There have been so many iconic hits and songs throughout the past decade; the throwbacks never stop!
For a playlist with all these songs and more of your favorites, check out my throwbacks playlist for a few hours of fun memories for those summer days.