End Of Summer Concerts: NY/NJ Area

End Of Summer Concerts: NY/NJ Area

It may be August, but Summer isn't quite over yet and that means there's still time for some last minute concerts before you dust the cobwebs off your school books!

17
End Of Summer Concerts: NY/NJ Area

It may finally be August, but that doesn't mean you can't live up the rest of what's left of summer! There are still some amazing concert opportunities in the NJ/NY area that are still happening. So, if you need something fun to do check out these fun events!

1. The Piano Guys

August 4 at 8 p.m. ~ Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, NJ

If you have not seen any of their youtube videos you're sadly missing out because their covers are so extraordinary and beautiful.

Check them out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws

2. J.Cole, Big Sean, YG and Jeremih

August 4 at 8 p.m. ~ Madison Square Garden, NY

With popular songs like "I Don't F*** With You," and "Birthday Sex," these artists are a great combination for a great night of rap and R&B.

3. Toby Keith

August 7 at 7 p.m. ~ PNC Bank Arts Center, NJ

If you're a country fan you won't want to miss this guy killin' it in Holmdel! So grab your cowboy boots and throw a tailgate!

4. Jerry Seinfeld

August 7 at 8 p.m. ~ Borgata Events Center, Atlantic City, NJ

You may remember him as the star of the hit TV show "Seinfeld," so if you're up for some laughs I would recommend checking out this show in AC!

5. Andy Grammer and American Authors

August 7 at 8 p.m. ~ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ

Check out two artists with some pretty big hits on their hands lately! Andy Grammer, who had an amazing summer hit titled, "Honey I'm Good," is pairing up with "Best Day of My Life" artists, American Authors for a concert that will definitely be sing-a-long worthy.

6. Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown

August 18 at 6 p.m. ~ Pier 97, New York

Counting Crows are an amazing feel good band if you're in the mood for a very relaxed and throwback to the 90's kind of concert.

7. KT Tunstall

August 19 at 8 p.m. ~ New York City Winery

The singer of "Cherry Tree" and "Suddenly I See" will be playing at New York City Winery. What's better than channeling your inner teen and sipping on some sweet red wine?

8. AC/DC

August 26 at 7:30 p.m. ~ MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Need some good old rock 'n roll in your life? Then grab tickets for famous rockers AC/DC for your music fix. An extra bonus if you want to get pumped for this concert, just watch (one of the best movies ever), "School of Rock" with Jack Black to get you in the mood!

9. Billy Joel

August 20 at 8 p.m. ~ Madison Square Garden, NY

The man, the myth, the legend. Go see Billy Joel at the famous MSG for a night to remember, filled with amazing, timeless classics by the piano man himself.

10. Zac Brown Band

August 22 at 7 p.m. ~ Citi Field, NY

(My favorite band by far), the amazing, tropical, country band with hits like, "Chicken Fried" and "Loving You Easy" will be playing at Citi Field at the end of August. If you love country you'll love this band.