3 Stresses Of Prom Night Every Glamorous Girl Will Experience

Party hard, stress harder.
91

Prom, a four letter word that can either induce excitement or anxiety for teenagers everywhere. Prom means a lot of things. First, there's the stress of getting your dress, the staple part of your night (besides your date, of course). Dress shopping can be super stressful, especially because you may feel insecure if every single dress doesn't fit right. Just remember, no matter what size you are, you're beautiful no matter what.

Second, there's the stress of hair and makeup. Your hair and makeup with your dress tie everything together. Everyone expects you to be all glammed up, but just remember that you don't need to pile on makeup to look beautiful. Your natural beauty will shine through.

Third, there's the stress of having a date. A lot of people worry about having a date, but it's really not necessary. As long as you're comfortable with who you are, you should be able to have a good time regardless. Don't let not having a date ruin your night. Go with a group of friends and enjoy your time together!

With all of the stress, however, there are also the fun times. There's music, dancing, and most important of all, there are the memories you make with your closest friends. Keep them close to you always.

I've been thinking a lot about prom, especially since it's days away, as well as hoping my dress still fits. For me, prom is basically the last time my class will ever all be together. I am a little sad about it, but I'm also so excited to see everyone dressed up and having such a good time.

Prom... I'm ready for you.