There are so many different girls, and so many different sororities across the nation that thousands of people call home. Even though each is unique, here are 10 things that all can relate to missing over summer.
Easiest way to win over an entire sorority’s heart? Becoming their house chef.
2. Telling funny stories about your sisters at meeting.
And hearing not-so-funny ones about yourself.
3. Cramming as many people in a car on the way to a sisterhood.
Freaking out every time you see a cop, fighting for shotgun and knowing without question, who the AUX chord goes to.
4. Getting to act like a kid and play games for charity.
And getting really, really competitive.
5. Getting ready together for date parties.
It’s not really about the actual date party, but what happens before.
6. Themed socials.
And all the funny pictures you take in your ridiculous outfits.
7. Having as much fun staying in as going out.
Sometimes Wine Wednesday is better with just your girls.
8. Having "The Bachelorette" viewing parties.
And having everyone yell at the TV so loudly that you can’t even hear what’s happening anymore.
9. Ordering food late at night together.
There’s less guilt with other girls pigging out with you, and more people to split the delivery fee with.
10. Borrowing clothes when you're sick of your closet.
You always have the perfect outfit when you have a bunch stylish sisters who are willing to let you raid their closets.
11. Seeing your best friends everyday.
You're probably counting down the days until you'll see them next.