Some Of The Best Places To Eat In Los Angeles During Your First Visit

Because deciding where to eat is always one of the hardest decisions to make

37
Bottega Louie

Deciding where to eat in Los Angeles during your first visit is similar to choosing where to eat in any other major city. There are hundreds of restaurants that cover 30 square miles, all of which represent varying cuisines and tastes. While there are the staple locations, such as In N Out, below is a quick list to help guide you to some of the most delicious and unique restaurants and food spots that you will not regret going to.

1. Bottega Louie, Downtown LA

Bottega Louie is a fantastic first stop for dinner in LA. Located in downtown Los Angeles, this restaurant is known for their amazing Italian food. From Tartufo Pizza to Tagliatelle Bolognese, you will not be disappointed with anything you order here. After dinner, be sure to pick up some of their freshly made macaroons.

Check out their website here: http://www.bottegalouie.com/

2. Gracias Madre, West Hollywood

This place is for all my VEGANS out there. This entirely vegan restaurant will satisfy your Mexican food craving and leave you with a clean taste in your mouth. Not only is everything on the menu absolutely delicious, (although I absolutely love their Uno Bowl), but their extensive drink menu is perfect for a fun night out.

Check out their website here: http://graciasmadreweho.com/

3. Urth Caffe, Arts District of Downtown LA

Urth Cafe is great at all hours of the day, for there is something for everyone to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Like every great cafe, Urth offers a half salad, sandwich and soup option. For breakfast be sure to try Egg White and Spinach Breakfast Panini. For lunch and/or dinner their Sprout Sandwich, Chicken Noodle Soup and Caravan Kale Salad will not disappoint. For desert, you won't go wrong with their pumpkin pie. It is simply out of this world.

Check out their website here: https://urthcaffe.com/

4. Kazu Nori, Downtown LA

Kazu Nori offers fantastic and fresh sushi at an incredibly reasonable price. The restaurant was recently opened in partnership with the famous restaurant Sugarfish. For only $20 you can order 5-Hand Rolls with Toro, Yellowtail, Bay Scallop, Crab and Lobster. YUM.

Check out their website here: http://www.kazunorisushi.com/

5. Pink Taco, West Hollywood and Culver City

Pink Taco is a great restaurant for a night out with friends. You can order fun drinks like a Corona-Rita (any of their margaritas with an overturned Coronita that comes in a cored-out pineapple) with their delicious Pink Tacos and a side of Guacamole. You also can't go wrong going to either location.

Check out their website here: http://pinktaco.com/#home

6. The Bigg Chill, Beverly Hills

The Bigg Chill is one of the original frozen yogurt places in LA. Their Chill Berry tart flavor always hits the spot when topped with their homemade vegan cookie dough. While they have certain flavors all the time, they add special flavors every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. One of the best is their Honey Greek and P-Nut Butter!

Check out their website here: http://thebiggchill.com/

7. Salt and Straw, Larchmont

Originally opened in Portland, Oregon, Salt and Straw is famous for their unique flavors that consist of unconventional ingredients. Their seasonal flavors are always delicious and reflect the upcoming holidays and time of year. For example, the current flavors include Avocado and Strawberry Sherbet, Black Olive Brittle and Goat Cheese and Sourdough with Chocolate and Strawberries. Regardless of the time of year, Salt and Straw is one of the best ice cream places I've ever been to, for their ice cream is of the highest quality. Not to mention, they make their own waffle cones!

Check out their website here: http://saltandstraw.com/

While this list only includes seven of some of the best restaurants in the LA area there are many more to try and explore. If anything, all of the amazing dining opportunities gives you a good reason to visit again soon!