Smile For Yourself

Smile For Yourself

We tend to forget whose life we are living

4
Smile For Yourself
Miriam Concepcion

There are many things that we sadly have to remind ourselves of, cause if we don't life may get a little bit chaotic and we lose ourselves. We begin to forget whose life we are living.

1. This Is YOUR LIFE!

Do not let others criticize what you chose to do with it and how you choose to live it. You are the person who goes to sleep at night you are the person who wakes up and takes care of needs that need to be met. You are the one that's looking in the mirror everyday. The person you choose to love is your decision and no one else. The people you fall for is your decision. The people you let in your life is up to you. Who you call family is your decision. Forget the labels forget whats supposed to be, because things are not always predetermined. The people you accept in your life not always stay in it. The people who have surrounded you when you first gave breath are not always what they are suppose to be. Do not live your life by allusions.

2. It'S YOUR FUTURE

What you decide is up to you. The dreams you decide to make come true is up to you. The career you decide to follow is of your choosing. What you decide to be is of your own choosing. It is not what he or she says or thinks. All that matters is what you say or think. Do not do something that is not your chose. Everyone has choices. Do not ponder your decisions based on someones opinions. Do not question based on someones doubt on you. Your biggest supporter is yourself. If you choose to let someone not be apart of yoru future then, that's okay, because it is your future.

3. It's Your PAST

No one has lived your life, every individual is different no matter how similar the environment is; an individual is very unique. Never be ashamed of your past because it is what you who you are today, You would not be here had it not been for your past. You would not have learned life lessons had it not been your past.

4. It's YOUR OWN HAPPINESS

Whatever makes you happy let it. Never be ashamed in what what brings you joy. What makes every morning that you get up for worth it let it. Happiness is what everyone craves for, it is what we fight tooth and nail for. Do not let it go because someone says so. Do not let it go because someone thinks different. Do not give up your happiness because of someone who was careless with theirs.

5. Do not let your decisions be overrule because of others.

They do not walk your shoes, they are not ones who shed tears. They are not ones being affected by the decisions you will make.Most importantly they are not you and will never be YOU.