10 things your TV would do if it were ACTUALLY a smart tV

It's 2018. Why aren't all of these already a thing?

53

LADIES imagine this. It's 10 years from now. It's a Sunday morning.

You wake up to the beautiful sunrise next to your husband. You're eating Cocoa Pebbles and he's eating Lucky Charms. Your *Smart TV* has recorded 20 episodes of SpongeBob, Powerpuff Girls, Sabrina the Teenage Witch AND Fresh Prince WHILE you were sleeping. You're living your best life.

Here are 10 things you *wish* your "Smart TV" would actually do:

1. Increase the volume when you start eating chips.

It is 2018. Why isn't this already a thing and why is nobody talking about that?

2. Shock your siblings when they try to steal the remote.

Touch my remote ONE. MORE. TIME.

3. Refrains from passive aggressively asking, "are you still watching," when you so obviously are.

Maybe a different approach would be more effective. "I'm not judging you Allyson, but are you still watching? You're right, dumb question." *continues to play the Netflix show I was binging*

4. Automatically pauses when the oven timer for your pizza goes off.

What's a good movie marathon without pizza?

5. Pauses the movie/show you are watching if you accidentally fall asleep.

No longer are the days you have to rewind all the way back to what you last remember.

6. Records nostalgic TV shows/movies you watched as a kid.

The recording possibilities are endless. SpongeBob, Fresh Prince, Rugrats, Full House, Powerpuff Girls...

7. Automatically turns down the volume when you are trying to overhear a conversation in the next room.

You can't tell me you haven't manually done this before. Imagine your TV doing it FOR you.

8. Tells you to get to class if you become so engulfed in a show you forget you have other responsibilities.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/will-and-grace-gifs

The TV may be smart enough to remind you not to be late, but that doesn't mean you still have to be on time.

9. Tells you where the remote is when you lose it.

"You're sitting on it." Wow. Thanks, Smart TV! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Voice activated TV that answers all questions one might have while watching a movie or show.

"What else is that actor in?"

"When was this movie released?"

"Are Jim and Pam married IRL?"