College Bowl Games With Fun Locations

5 Bowl Games That Students Want Go To

What bowl game do you want your favorite college team to go to?

64
5 Bowl Games That Students Want Go To

When regular college football season ends, bowl game season begins. There is a lot of anticipation and excitement while waiting to see where your school is going. While all bowl experiences are fun because you have the chance to go with your friends and cheer on your respective team, there are some bowl game locations that would be super cool to go to. So here are the five bowls that students are dying to go based on location alone.

1. Hawaii Bowl

media.giphy.com

Do I even need to explain this one? It is in Hawaii! The coconuts, the pineapples, the culture, the beaches, and food! Hawaii would be a beautiful place to visit and cheer on your favorite team!

2. Bahama Bowl

media.giphy.com

The Bahama's is another tropical paradise with beautiful beaches and palm trees! Although these may require you to go get a passport, it would be totally worth it!

3. Rose Bowl

media.giphy.com

The Rose Bowl in California is another place to visit with palm trees. The weather is usually pretty nice. Also the stadium is about 2 to 3 hours away from Disneyland and about an hour away from Hollywood!

4. World Camping Bowl

media.giphy.com

This bowl is in Orlando, Florida. You can enjoy the sun, the palm trees, and maybe even the beach. Let's not forget that Orlando is where Disney World is as well!

5. Peach Bowl

media.giphy.com

While the other bowl games were picked mostly for location, this bowl is in the top 5 because it is in Atlanta and sponsored by Chick-fil-a. The people who get to go are probably thinking about the famous chicken sandwiches and milk shakes the entire time.

These five bowl games are in great locations but every bowl game is a great experience and has amazing things to offer for fans. All the teams that get the chance to go to bowl games worked hard and deserve it!