9 Signs You're The Middle Child

9 Signs You're The Middle Child

I'm the middle child, I'm the reason we have rules.

159

Being the middle child is nice because I had someone to learn from and someone to teach everything I learned. It also has its downfalls though. You often hear of how middle children are forgotten, and sometimes that's the case. I definitely blame my big personality and loud mouth on being the middle child though.

Here are 9 sings that you are definitely the middle child:

1. You love love love attention.

Anytime you can get attention, you will soak it all up.

2. You're the rebellious child.

We have to keep things interesting so we aren't forgotten.

3. You're the black sheep of the family.

I don't know what it is, but the middle child is just different than the others, you stick out like a sore thumb.

4. You exaggerate A LOT! 

Again, we like that attention, so we'll do whatever it takes to get it.

5. You love being in the middle of everything.

Family arguments that don't involve you at all but you just have to butt in, it's just too good.

6. Most of your clothes are hand-me-downs.

When I say most I mean all.

7. You are fiercely independent.

The "forgetfulness" of a middle child is turned into independence in all aspects.

8. You can handle your own.

Growing up fighting off an older and younger sibling at the same time makes a person a little feisty. Can you blame us?

9. Your older sibling is the perfect angel, and your younger sibling is the adorable baby.

Hello people, what the heck am I?!?!