The Show On Netflix You Should Watch, Based On Zodiac Signs

What Show You Should Watch On Netflix Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Or you could just binge-watch them all!

254
https://unsplash.com/photos/11SgH7U6TmI
Freeform

There are so many movies and shows to watch on Netflix; I feel like sometimes it takes more time to pick out something to watch than to actually watch it. In case you don't know what to watch, let your zodiac sign decide for you.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

If you know a Virgo, you know they can be very meticulous and precise; they are deep-thinking perfectionists who analyze anything that comes their way. It just so happens that one of the most detailed shows on Netflix is "Breaking Bad." There are so many hidden messages and subtle details throughout the series that fans love to analyze and decode. It also works out well that Walter White (the protagonist) is also very anal and fastidious.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

This air sign is particularly fixated on balance and harmony. Luckily, they also love artsy and stunningly creative atmospheres, so pretty much any renowned show would be a favorite of theirs. Yet, I believe a classic show like "Friends" would be a favorite of theirs; although the plot progresses, the characters and setting stay the same throughout the series, and the ambiance is iconic, which I know Libras will enjoy.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Believe it or not, these scorpions are highly emotional and perceptive; they are known for being huge planners and persevere until they get the job done. An incredibly emotional show that has gained much fame is "13 Reasons Why." Without giving away too much, Scorpios will also appreciate how prepared and organized one of the main characters is.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

These adventurous explorers desire change, knowledge, and constant motion; they also tend to use their wit and transparency without hesitation. A series that is always moving and transforming is "American Horror Story." Every season has its own plot, but fans can analyze how they're all connected. It's also worth noting that, although AHS is a horror series driven around drama, there are many comedic moments.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Capricorns are dedicated and driven when it comes to both material and emotional matters. They never lose sight of their goals and are always focused on success and strength. A show that focused on both exterior and interior aspects of life is "Queer Eye." Plus, the persistence of the Fab Five will make the show an instant favorite for any Capricorn watching.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

This sign is a big advocate for their fellow humans. Even though they strive while working with others, they also crave their alone time and long for independence. They're also big fans of being surprised. "Grey's Anatomy" will satisfy the importance of care and togetherness amongst all Aquariuses. The show also has so many plot twists, so viewers are bound to be on the edge of their seats!

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Pisces are known for being torn between fantasy and reality, and never stop exploring; they are very imaginative. They have their sappy, emotional moments, but are always sure to be compassionate. A much-loved show toying between the imaginary world and the real world is "Stranger Things." These fish will also love the emotional rollercoaster ride that accompanies them while they're watching.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

These rams are brave and driven, but they can be a little restless and eager. Because of this, they should probably watch a show that is simple and easy to follow. "Freaks and Geeks," although it's only one season long, is an incredibly funny yet simple show to binge. If these rams crave more television, they can always watch "The Office" or "Parks and Recreation," both of which are pretty straightforward.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

These bulls love to treat themselves to comfort and luxury, but they are also very driven when it comes to the romantic and professional aspects of their lives. "Mad Men" is a steamy, drama-filled show in which the characters chase their romantic and professional desires; this show is fit for Taureans!

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Geminis are not only creative and innovative, but are excellent at handling change and leaving their comfort zone. However, despite excelling in development and growth, they tend to struggle with focusing on one thing for a long time. "Black Mirror" would be a great show for them because every episode has its own storyline, so they won't get bored of a plot lasting multiple seasons. Also, they can use their advanced thinking skills to process the crazy plots of each episode revolving around humans and technology.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

This moon sign is very instinctive; it's been said that Cancers can read energy. Like the crabs they are, they are a little self-guarded and are always ready to protect themselves. However, the safe zones they create are always open to those they love, since they are very caring. One of the major themes of "The Walking Dead" is survival and self-protection. And if these crabs need more convincing to watch the show, some of the characters are very intuitive.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Other than being lions that aren't afraid to make their presence known, show off their roar, and bask in their own glory, Leos are very balanced and strong; they also make great friends because they are dependable and faithful. Yet, they sometimes get caught up in major drama given their strong personality. The characters in "Pretty Little Liars" have very strong personalities, much like Leos. In addition, this show is dripping in scandal and drama, which I know these lions will love.