The 12 Types Of Romantic Relationships, According To Their Zodiac Signs

What does your sign say about your love life?

1419

1. Aquarius

Birth Dates: January 20-February 18th

Most Compatible Signs Leo, Sagittarius

You’re an air sign. This means you’re a good thinker, and sociable. Sometimes you’re very analytical which may come off as though you’re a little pretentious.

When it comes to relationships, Aquarius has trouble being confined due to their love for freedom and equality. They also tend to need time alone, away from negative energy that some people give off. Aquarius dislikes broken promises, which makes it hard for them to get into a relationships. Sometime not-trusting someone is a defense mechanism they put up to avoid being alone, which they hate. They also hate disagreements. Aquarius is about peace, love, and communication. They see fights as needed and silly. Although Aquarius compatibility can be complex due to their love of freedom.

2. Pisces

Birth Dates: February 20-March 20

Most Compatible Signs: Virgo, Taurus

You’re a water sign. Naturally, your smart but tend to be overly sensitive. They are very introspective so they have a difficult time showing feelings, but care deeply about others.

In relationships, Pisces tend to be over bearing. Sometimes they take advantage of their partners because they are known by their extensive wisdom. They also have a strong grasp of their right brain. This means they are extremely artistic and music taste plays an important part in a relationship. If your partner doesn’t share you love of music, it tends to be frustrating. They also tend to play the victim. This is difficult for Pisces partners’ cause they see them as weak and over-dramatic. This can create a point of conflict due to Pisces’ hate for conflict, and being hurt. The need to connect on many levels with a partner has produced an abundance of short-term relationships.

3. Aries

Birth Dates: March 21-April 19

Most Compatible Signs: Libra, Leo

You’re a fire sign! Fire signs are what they seem, fiery and extreme. They are temperamental and passionate. Fire Signs are always ready for combat and are very connected with their inner-selves.

Aries tend to jump at love. They are determined and passionate. This translates to being short-tempered and impulsive. Often times in a relationship, they give their partner so much and forget that they need love in return. A lot of their relationships tend to be one-sided due to the fact that they make quick decisions. Aries likes competition.They tend to take the initiative in relationships which leaves your partner saying, “Wait, what just happened?”

4. Taurus

Birth Dates: April 20-May 20

Most Compatible Signs: Scorpio, Cancer

You’re an Earth Sign. Earth signs tend to be “down to earth.” They are the most realistic in situations and this really sets them apart form other signs.

Due to Taurus’s practicality, in relationships you may seem possessive and headstrong. They hate change that come without warning. This makes dynamic relationships complex for Taurus as they lack the understanding to handle them. Taurus likes beauty and love. They love to be smothered with love because of their inclination for romance. The ruling planet of Taurus is Venus, The Love Planet. They love all the taboos of a romantic lover, but this tends to make them have high expectations for a lover.

5. Gemini

Birth Dates: May 21-June 20

Most Compatible Signs: Sagittarius, Aquarius

You’re an Air Sign! Air signs are intellectual, friendly and rational. They love philosophical discussions and giving advice. Their intelligence can make them seem cold.

Gemini are quick witted. It makes it hard for them to be in stable long-term relationships because they constantly need intellectual stimulation as well as deviation from repetition. Gemini are easily bored, because they are often inconsistent and indecisive in their own lives. Gemini’s tend to spend time with a lot of different partners because of their need for change and new situations. Their biggest obstacle is to find a partner for which their feelings last. However, they tend to be understanding because they don’t poke holes in situations or find mistakes. They will be faithful to the right person.

6. Cancer

Birth Dates June 21-July 22

Most Compatible Signs: Capricorn, Taurus

You’re a water sign. Naturally, you smart but tend to be overly sensitive. You are very introspective so you have a difficult time showing feelings, but care deeply about others.

Cancers are very hard to understand. They are very emotional but tend to be suspicious which comes off untrusting to their lovers. They often turn to manipulation as a way of getting emotional gratification. They never know where they are going, although they think they do. This can lead to the wrong partner. They need a partner who makes them feel calm, cool, and collected at all times. Also, family matters are extremely important and Cancer needs that in a partner. If you mistreat a Cancer, they have no problem in taking revenge.

7. Leo

Birth Dates: July 23-August 22

Most Compatible Signs: Aquarius, Gemini

Leo in a , relationship, likes to take the lead. They can be arrogant and stubborn like a lion, they have the need to rule their partner. They won’t accept anything less than being treated like royalty. Leos are dominant and hard to resist which sometimes makes it very easy to make other’s fall in love. Leos are fun and always out to make their partner laugh. They do, wave length, however, need a partner on wavelength or they feel a void. They are largely independent which can get in the way of a relationship

8. Virgo

Birthdates: August 23- September 22

Most Compatible Signs: Pisces, Cancer

Virgo are gentle. But, they tend to be unsure and misunderstood. They have a hard time expressing their emotions making them build a wall around their own hearts. It’s hard for them to find partners because they are often very shy and critical of themselves. They find it hard to feel self worth, beauty, and love. Thus, they rarely can tell how they feel about their partners. Virgo’s tend to have a predetermined expectation of their lovers. They like to have stable relationships, instead of casual fun.

9. Libra:

Birth Dates: September 23- October 22

Most Compatible Signs: Aries, Sagittarius

You’re an air sign which means you’re a good thinker, and sociable. Sometimes you’re very analytical which may come off as though you’re a little pretentious.

In a relationship, Libra tends to avoid direct confrontations due to their hate for conflict. This can create misunderstanding which can break a relationship apart. One of their main agendas in love is to find a life partner. They tend to love to please their lover. Cooperation is one of the best characteristics of a Libra. Thus, being a team in a relationship works best for them. They can be easily dominated because they often forget to pick their own side or put their opinions before their counterparts’. Libra is all about life balance with their lovers.

10. Scorpio

Birth Dates: October 23- November 21

Most Compatible Signs: Taurus, Cancer

You’re a water sign. Naturally, you're smart but tend to be overly sensitive. They are very introspective so they have a difficult time showing feelings, but care deeply about others.

Scorpio in relationships can be kind of vicious. They are passionate but are very stubborn. Their weaknesses can include, distrust, major jealousy, and teasing. However, they are very good at keep secrets as they hate their own secrets being told. Entering a relationship can be very difficult because they need to build a strong foundation of trust or else they hurt the other person with they mistrust.

11. Sagittarius

Dates: November 22- December 21

Most Compatible Signs: Gemini, Aries

Sagittarius in relationships are almost the perfect partners. They hate clingy people which gives their partner their own sense of individualism while still being dedicated. They are always sure to have fun with their lover as they love humor. Their love for change makes them great partners for Gemini. They tend to be understanding and generous with their feelings. However, Sagittarius can be impatient which makes it hard to understand their partner. Also, it creates conflict when trying to sort out arguments in acceptable ways.

12. Capricorn

Birth Dates: December 22-January 19

Most Compatible Signs: Taurus, Cancer

Capricorn is an interesting sign. They create a lot of conflict in relationships because they are very unforgiving and snobby. They also expect the worst and their melancholy mind set turns away prospective partners. They share deep emotions only with their perfect counter part. It can be very hard to gain their interest. They tend to create problems in relationships without knowing why. Years are needed for a Capricorn to be comfortable with intimacy.