Relationship Advice Based On Zodiac Signs

Because we all need to hear about ourselves sometimes.

2460
Msecnd

We all have to admit one thing: living in this generation is difficult. Living within this generation guarantees difficulties, especially when it comes to relationships. For most young adults nowadays, dating and relationships are not what they used to be. The term "courting" has become outdated and relationships have ultimately changed into "situationships." So long to relationships as we all have known them. The difficulties with relationships come when young adults are not looking to remain faithful, or generally, there is a lack of compatibility between the two individuals. Compatibility usually refers to a connection shared between the two individuals' zodiac signs. To ensure a successful relationships, a person must know about his/herself and general information about their [potential] partner. For this reason, I have compiled some relationship advice based on zodiac signs:

Aries is selfish and solely focused on their own life. For this reason, Aries has a difficult time with commitment. There is a commitment issue because Aries has trouble with vulnerability. When a person comes into their life, Aries would prefer an instant connection. If there is no instant connection, an Aries will not be interested in continuing to build any form of a relationship; however, instant connections are rare because Aries put on façades. There is the personality they allow others to see and the personality that expresses the real them. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Aries should stop thinking about only their feelings. There are other people who are willing to take a chance on them and it is only right that they are considerate of both them and that.

Taurus is one of the most manipulative signs of the zodiac; but at the same time, they are also one of the most focused. Taurus takes pleasure in manipulating the world and people around them. This is done in an effort to mold all aspects to comply with the standards of their created utopia. For this reason, Taurus prides themselves on maintaining relationships (both healthy and irreparable). Unfortunately,their partners may end up feeling controlled because Taurus will never break away from their "perfect" vision. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Taurus should loosen the reigns and stop attempting to control every aspect of the relationship.

Gemini have a short attention span and for this reason, it is difficult for them to be loyal and settle down. Gemini, contrary to popular belief, are capable of having long-term relationships; however, commitment is always on their terms because of their constant need for freedom. Gemini like to come and go as they please and this aspect may cause their partner to feel restricted within the relationships. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Gemini needs to realize that their needs are not the only important ones in the relationship. Considering the feelings of their partner will not affect their freedom.

Cancer are definitely the most emotional of all the zodiac signs. When it comes to emotions, a Cancer will always put themselves first. Cancers will become emotionally attached to a person, but at the same time, they will refuse to open up to a person. For this reason alone, Cancers are considered to be very complex. There is an issue with Cancers because they have a tendency to overreact and magnify insignificant situations. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Cancer needs to stop overreacting to small situations and understand that their partners also have limits.

Leo are the most confident of all the zodiac signs, although this is often mistaken for arrogance and narcissism. Leo are so full of themselves that, similar to Taurus, they devise a false reality. Leo is in love with the idea of love, but often become stuck in their false reality. They have trouble recognizing and understanding the problems of their partners because they believe love is supposed to happen naturally. Leo is so stuck in their fantasy that they believe they do not have to put in the work to make a relationship prosper. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Leo needs to stop being unrealistic and self-centered. Recognize that love is not perfect and neither is their partner. To have success within a relationship, they need to work on putting forth the proper effort.

Virgo have difficulty with channeling their emotions. Virgo are also self-reliant and prefer to depend on themselves before depending on another person. These issues can lead to further issues in relationships. The issue that arises is that Virgo is prepared to commit, but not prepared to express emotional vulnerability. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Virgo needs to learn to properly express their emotions. Failure to learn this results in Virgo shutting people out, which is another thing that must be worked on.

Libra has an issue with not making their needs known to their partner. This zodiac sign is easygoing and solely focused on appeasing others. They choose to take on the world and decide to put their needs and emotions on the back burner; however, carrying the weight of others can become tiring to Libra. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Libra must learn to voice their feelings and be vulnerable.

Scorpio must maintain power and control over every aspect in their life. Scorpio is protective of themselves -- ultimately their hearts and their feelings. Issues arise when Scorpio refuses to express emotional vulnerability. Emotional vulnerability is viewed as a potential weakness or threat. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Scorpio must stop bottling their emotions and learn to trust their partner with their feelings. Scorpio should work on becoming more transparent.

Sagittarius is the best zodiac sign when it comes to maintaining long-term relationships. Sagittarius are fond of the idea of love and commitment, but the issue arises when they must express their feelings. Ultimately, this leads to Sagittarius having an identity crisis. Hiding their feelings leads Sagittarius confused and wanting to run away from an individual. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Sagittarius must learn to be vulnerable and emotionally available and expressive for their partners.

Capricorn is definitely the hit or miss sign of the zodiac. With relationships, Capricorn will either choose to accept and embrace it, or write it off as a distraction. Ultimately, Capricorn is the only sign that truly embraces relationships; however, there are issues that arise. Capricorn is the most ambitious of the zodiac and will search for constant things to work on in a relationship -- even if the relationship is "perfect" and there is nothing to work on. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Capricorn should learn to enjoy the ride and stop fixing what isn't broken.

Aquarius is the independent sign of the zodiac and takes pleasure in being to themselves. For this reason, relationships do not normally appeal to them. When a person expresses interest in Aquarius, they are often caught off guard and do not how to react. Although Aquarius keeps the façade of not needing anyone, the reality is that they do need someone; however, when they get someone, they have difficulty communicating their emotions properly. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Aquarius should learn how to communicate and talk about their feelings.

Pisces is the most idealistic sign of the zodiac. Everything is an ideal to them. For this reason, relationships and love are idealistic -- even the sole characteristics of a person. When a Pisces idealizes traits of a person, this can lead to detrimental after effects. Pisces is not looking at the person as a package. To improve upon and/or ensure a healthy relationship, Pisces should work on not idealizing anything at all.