10 Ways Shawn Mendes Can Make Your Day 1,000 Times Better

He's hot, young, he can sing, and he's single, what more could we ask for?

26

Shane Mendes maybe single but has made his way into thousands of peoples hearts. He has a voice that just leaves you in awe. We all know sometimes it all gets a little too much, and we just need the soothing voice of Shawn Mendes to treat us better. So sit back and let Mendes make it better.

His Calvin Klein Ad

Try not to droll, but we will not judge you if you do. Let's just take a moment of silence for this angel. I have seen many Calvin Klein ads but personally, this one made me speechless. We also won't judge if you are downloading these images just to have as your phone's wallpaper.

Shawn & Miley

We love Shawn and we love Miley but them together and we have a magical collab, between 2 great artists and they did not disappoint.

His Vines

Before making it big on the Billboard Charts he won our hearts on Vine. Being able to make us either laugh or smile when he sang, but one thing we can all agree on it RIP VINE.

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show

When Shawn smiles we all smile. Just imagine if he looked at you the way he looks at those models. Feeling better yet? And he can play the guitar. I know your smiling now, don't deny it.

His Carpool Karaoke

James and Shawn Mendes hop in the car for a commute across Los Angeles singing some of Shawn's classics and new music. We love a good Carpool Karaoke especially when the artists we adore pop-up. They sing we sing, we all sing and know how relatable this is when you are in the car with your best friend.

Billboard not for music an actual billboard

Imagine having your own billboard. Shawn can actually say he made a billboard. If only this billboard was all around the country. Imagine driving in your car and seeing that on your morning commute.

A #tbt of young Shawn

We love a good throw back photo and this is so cute. If you ever see this Shawn we want more photos like this please.

He dances...okay-ish

I love when someone can dance and it's at the same level as most humans, you know he's just having fun with it. No choreography here just dancing like no one is watching even though he probably knows the whole world is watching.

His Drop The Mic Battle

The shade is real. Nothing is holding him back.

He's awkward

International heartthrob Shawn Mendes told Ellen all about his awkward encounters with not one, but three British royals - including the Queen! So relatable (well I don't mean the part with the Queen), we all have awkward moments and it's great to know we are not alone.