Shaquille O'Neal is debatable one of the best basketball players of this generation and absolutely with out a doubt one of the most wonderful human beings in the world. Shaq can play basketball, crack jokes, dance and even try to act.
When people look at the world of celebrities many big names come up as someone's favorite celebrity before Shaq. However, I believe that Shaq should be everyone's favorite person in the entire universe. The 7'1'' NBA All Star has a lot going for him and I dare you to to watch interviews, Inside the NBA segments and different NBA moments without falling in love with him. When you think of "love" or " God's Gift" you don't automatically think of Shaq and it is time to change that.
1. First and foremost he gave us the critically panned, but some how still beautiful film "Kazaam". With a 6% rating on rotten tomatoes you would expect the worst, but you actually get something amazing.
2. His dance moves are grade A, impressive. This can be seen from several examples, because when the big man hears music he must dance.
3. Whether he is challenging other basketball players or dancing with a professional hip hop troupe everyone can admit he's got the moves.
4. He's a big man, which means there is more to love. Just look at Jimmy Fallon enjoying himself in Shaq's jacket.
5. However, just because he's a big guy doesn't mean he has it all together. Shaq is a klutz and that is what makes this beautiful man seem more human.
6. Shaq used to break backboards just as much as not being able to be his best friend breaks my heart.
7. Aaron Carter wrote a song about him.
8. Shaq can rap with the best of them.
9. He picks on Charles Barkley on national television.
10. Can't forget all those championships.
11. And his monster dunks.
12. However, his lack of ability to make a free throw makes him more perfect.
13. Shaq's twitter is frankly on point.
14. Most importantly he has given us Shaq n the Fool and reminded us that basketball players are human and they can be ridiculous.