If You Love Pizza Or Beer, September Is Going To Be Your New Spirit Month

A month for all the pizza eaters and beer drinkers

143

Every day of the year, there is something to celebrate, and September seems to be all about the burgers, pizza, and beer!

September 1: World Beard Day

Beards are cool. They deserve a day for appreciation.

September 2: National Blueberry Popsicle Day

pngimg.com

I've never had a blueberry popsicle before, but I love both blueberries and popsicles... so I'd assume they are delicious!

September 3: National Bowling League Day

Bowling leagues are for the cool kids

September 4: National Wildlife Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Be nice to our wildlife!

September 5: National Cheese Pizza Day

If you don't like pizza, get out

September 6: National Coffee Ice Cream Day / National Read a Book Day

upload.wikimedia.org

Instead of ice cream and a movie, this day is for ice cream and a good book

September 7: National Beer Lover's Day

Drink up!

September 8: National Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Nurses deserve to be appreciated every day!

September 9: National Teddy Bear Day

Hopefully your fuzzy snuggle buddy isn't as perverted as Ted

September 10: National TV Dinner Day

c1.staticflickr.com

TV dinners are pretty nasty but they were huge when they first came out in the '50s!

September 11: National Make Your Bed Day

I don't see the point in making the bed. It just gets messed up night after night...

September 12: National Chocolate Milkshake Day / National Video Games Day

Milkshakes and video games make an excellent combo

September 13: National Peanut Day

c1.staticflickr.com

I'm allergic to peanuts, so I kind of hate this day

September 14: National Eat a Hoagie Day / National Cream Filled Donut Day

I'll take both

September 15: National Double Cheeseburger Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Two burgers are better than one!

September 16: National Play-Doh Day

A childhood favorite that never gets old (unless you leave it out and it gets all dry)

September 17: National Constitution Day

Who else can sing the preamble because of School House Rock?

September 18: National Cheeseburger Day

Another day, another burger

September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day

Arg!

September 20: National Pepperoni Pizza Day

Another day, another pizza

September 21: National Pecan Cookie Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Pecan cookies aren't one of those most popular ones but they definitely look delicious (I wouldn't know because, well, I'm allergic)

September 22: Elephant Appreciation Day

upload.wikimedia.org

Elephants are literally so cool, but unfortunately they are endangered. So let's save the elephants!

September 23: National Great American Pot Pie Day

images-gmi-pmc.edge-generalmills.com

Just like a regular fruit pie... the crust is the best part

September 24: National Punctuation Day

c1.staticflickr.com

For all the grammar fanatics like me

September 25: National One-Hit-Wonder Day

One-hit-wonders are honestly some of the best songs! Shout out to anyone who know what music video this gif is from

September 26: National Pancake Day

Even though I'm team waffle, I still enjoy some fluffy pancakes once in awhile

September 27: National Chocolate Milk Day

upload.wikimedia.org

More Ovaltene, please!

September 28: National Drink Beer Day

Chug! Chug! Chug!

September 29: National Coffee Day

Whenever I drink coffee, I look like Fry in this gif

September 30: National Chewing Gum Day

If I'm not eating, I'm chewing gum