Senior year of college is a weird time for everyone.
We're right on the verge of being independent adults but sometimes we just refuse to grow up. Since the first day of our senior year, my roommates and I have been in constant denial that we will ever have to graduate and face reality. As the year quickly comes to an end, I've had time to reflect on all of the weird things that have gone on in our apartment.
These are 16 of them and I'm sure we're not the only ones with a wild story.
1. Photoshop happens, way too often.
This one in particular was a masterpiece.
2. One roommate believes they're good at gymnastics and decides to practice on the kitchen floor
This ended with some bruises...
3. The other roommate goes down, hard, on the kitchen floor
... as did this one
4. Too many roommates in one bed, usually results in a broken bed
Too many roommates in a king bed did not end so well.
5. One roommate decides she's religious
This was a shocker to all of us.
6. The same roommate then comes home accompanied by five paramedics and two police officers
Which ended in me signing as the sober guardian.
7. The roommates clean up their act because one of the roommates' parents come to visit
Just three innocent angels
8. The two most mathematically challenged roommates attempt to plan a school trip
Counting was not exactly our strong suit.
9. Wigs happen
Handling money is way more fun while wearing a wig, you should try it.
10. The roommates become The Incredibles
Nothing like homemade costumes.
11. The roommates attempt to dye their own hair
Honestly it came out pretty good, aside from a little hair loss.
12. One roommate takes a trip to the ER
... and eight stitches later.
13. The roommates clean the apartment (rare)
One of three times our apartment has ever been clean.
14. One roommate believes she can fly
Goes sky diving once
15. Banana suits also happen
I'm not sure what to say about this photo.
16. The roommates then make a viral video of their adventures to conclude their senior year
Premium content, if I do say so myself.