The Path Which Many Do Not Dare To Take, Is One Which Deals With Looking In The Mirror, And Asking Yourself Who You Really Are

Self contentment comes from within, it is something acquired not given

27
Google images

The love instilled inside will fade, the shade of tranquility and calmness which was bestowed upon us shall strip away, the words that once guided us will now lead us astray, the bequeathed love which was left behind shall bid farewell, and in that moment you will be in a state which will be inconceivable to the hidden eye. With due time however, the black hole which had subdued in times of darkness will bit by bit start to leap holes of guided light.

A new found sense of brokenness shall transpire and within that there will lie beauty and empowerment. A state of nothingness will emerge, there will be no place to go, nor any place to be. Do not rush this stage, feel the sensation of pain and the engulfing emotions of sadness. Accept this moment and rise up from it. Learn how to breathe anew.

Equip yourselves with guidance, not the sort which will lead you to love others, the kind which will help to find who you are again because we are all more than pieces of fragments which people left behind. We are a embodiment of uniqueness, hopefulness, faithfulness, and most importantly oneness because we are united and whole. You were made to fly, so rise up and never let your wings sit on dust again.

We are all our own strength and own weakness, so adhere to all the wonderful capabilities which reside within while accepting the flaws that are also encompassed inside. Do not seek perfection, search for imperfection and accept it in its truest and rawest form. Tell yourself you are bold, fearless, compassionate, kind, tolerant, and at times can be weak, broken or incomplete. This is who we all are. Focus on the person you wholly truly are.

Learn to love yourself not so others can love you, but for the sake of being at peace with your ultimate self, and to recognize who you are. We are always looking and hoping to find our self worth in others, always forgetting to check the most important place which lays within us all; our own conscious being.

This will be a journey like no other so stay calm and remain positive. The most rarest of gems are flawed, so detach yourself from what society has deemed as being normal and create your own normality. Take the first step towards self discovery and the rest will follow. Always remember you are a rose enveloped in your own garden, not a prick on a flower, I hope you never stop flourishing and growing. May the enchantment of your beauty forever preserve.

This is your story and I hope you have the power to become your own writer.