I Rated The 6 Best Seasonal Dates So You Don't Have To Go To Pinterest For Your Next Holidate

My boyfriend and I have the best holiday date list prepared so you don't have to search Pinterest for your next idea!

219087
man kissing woman near pine tree

I would just like to note that I am a little biased because they were all great dates, and I know he's going to read this. So here's a quick, little reminder that I love my boyfriend very much!

These are all from last year and a few from this year.

1. The Halloween Date - 7/10

My boyfriend took me to a pumpkin patch with some friends, and there were NO pumpkins. We had originally planned to take some cute pictures with the pumpkins and then go over to a friend's house to watch Halloween movies. We were also all dressed up in our costumes. My boyfriend and I were the famous Cosmo and Wanda from "The Fairly OddParents." We still ended up getting some cute pictures and had a nice night. I would rate this date a 7 out of 10, but only because there were no pumpkins.

2. The Fall Concert Date - 10/10

We went to a Clairo concert last October, and it was one of the most amazing nights I've ever experienced. This isn't technically a fall-themed date, but it was still during that time. We started the night with some Chick-Fil-A and then drove to Ft. Lauderdale - playing her album the whole way there. I love long drives with him and was just so excited on the way there. This was our first concert together. It was general admission, and we got there pretty early, which meant there was a smaller crowd. When we got there, we were able to push our way to the front barricade. I was so happy and we heard some of our favorite songs. This was a night I will always remember. I would rate this one a perfect 10 out of 10.

3. The Haunted Corn Maze Date - 8/10

One October night last year, my boyfriend took me to Farmer Mike's U Pick Haunted Corn Maze in Bonita Springs, and let's just say I didn't do well with the whole getting chased by Michael Meyers. The theme was scary clowns, and there was also a bunch of classic horror movie characters, like Michael Meyers and the girl from "The Ring." I remember it being so dark, hearing chainsaws and screams and closing my eyes a lot while my boyfriend guided me through the maze. Looking back, this date was a really fun experience, and I did have my boyfriend there to protect me which made me feel a lot better. I was super scared throughout most of the night and screamed at every person that got close to me, though. We ended the night with some food at Miller's. I would rate the haunted corn maze a solid 8 out of 10.

4. The Ice Skating Date - 6/10

I remember one night last year, we had planned to go ice skating with one of my best friends and her boyfriend in Estero. I decided that I would drive us over there, but I forgot to turn on my GPS. Let's just say I went onto the wrong highway, and we ended up being a few minutes late… or half an hour late. I felt so bad, but our friends didn't mind the wait. We finally got to the ice skating rink, and I was so excited to go and have fun after the long car drive. We walked in and there was hardly anyone there. Little did we know, there was a hockey game the night before, and we couldn't even skate. I would rate this night a 6 out of 10, but it was my fault.

5. The Black Friday Date - 9/10

One of my favorite things to do is shop. And in November, we have this magical event called Black Friday. I think we all know how this night went. I went shopping, and he held my bags like the princess I am. Well, to be fair, he got some stuff for himself, too. And I helped carry the lighter stuff, okay?. It was all around a great night and a not-so-great time for our wallets. I remember I went into Bath and Body Works and walked out with my boyfriend carrying a heavy bag of candles and perfumes. I would rate this night a 9 out of 10 for sure.

6. The Christmas Date - 10/10

There is this really popular neighborhood in the town we live in called Victoria Park, and man, these people go all out with their Christmas lights. Many people drive through the neighborhood just to watch the lights. One night, we decided to drive through with our hot cocoa and played some Christmas music. It was a great time to just enjoy each other's presence and watch the amazing light displays. I would rate this night 10 out of 10 - because I especially love Christmas.