10 Satisfying Food Videos That Relax And Please
food

Trust me, I'm an ~expert~ when it comes to food.

616

If you use social media like I do, half of your feed is filled with food videos. Cooking meals, baking sweets, eating food, pouring drinks. Wow. I'm getting hungry already.

Whenever I'm bored, I tend to turn to social media, as many people seem to do. But I don't really like to just scroll aimlessly and stumble upon whatever it is people are posting. I turn to food videos.

I never understood the craze until I joined it and now I'm obsessed. I follow way more food-related accounts than I care to admit and I regularly watch the videos that are posted every day or week. They relax and excite me, as I'm just learning how to cook more things, but they also make me hungry. This is a good thing some of the time, but not always, so I try to be smart with my timing.

If you ever need a little extra help relaxing after a hard day, I recommend checking out these food videos immediately.

1. Cheese Pulls

Of course this comes up as number 1. I don't know why exactly, but cheese pulls are extremely satisfying to me. It sucks to watch these videos if you're lactose intolerant or vegan, especially because I know vegan cheese doesn't melt the same way.

2. Liquid Pouring

Now, this could be cheese, chocolate, water, oil, mirror glaze, literally anything. As long as there's something pouring onto something else and both are food related, I'm intrigued.

3. Cookie Decorating

These videos have been my absolute OBSESSION lately. I love watching videos of people decorating cookies with royal icing. Watching the cookie be lined and then flooded with icing in itself is so utterly satisfying, and then when that icing dries and it looks so smooth and perfect I can't help but stare.

4. Icing/Piping

Sometimes the piping isn't exactly as smooth as I'd like to see, but watching it is still so relaxing, especially when different tips are used.

5. Glazing

This is the mirror glaze I was talking about!! Look at how satisfying that is. I could probably watch this video all day and not even feel bad about it.

6. Cake/Cookies Baking

Okay I'll be honest, I've always wanted to watch a cookie bake from beginning to end just because I think it'd be cool. But a watched pot never boils (also I feel like it'd be weird to just sit on my kitchen floor staring into my oven for ten minutes?) so I never have. Thanks to time lapse videos and whoever filmed this, I can still watch it happen!

7. Butter/Chocolate/Cheese Melting

Do I even have to say anything for this one?

8. Popcorn Popping

You know, I've never really thought about how popcorn works. But it's so exciting watching this little kernel pop up to the fluffy snack we know and love.

9. Cake Decorating

Whether it involves gorgeous frosting flowers like these or rolling out fondant, decorating cakes is always a pleasure to watch. Cake Wars is one of my favorite baking shows. I love watching the bakers make something amazing out of nothing. Nailed It is also a fave, even though those end up being way less satisfying, they're fun.

10. Latte Art

I know it's just a drink, but look at this cute little guy!