Ladies, His Pull Out Game Really Isn't That Strong

Protect yourself against guys who don't care about you.

1421

The phrase, "My pull out game is strong," has been surfacing the media for quite some time now, and it became popularized in present day through a Vine post by Dee Breezy.

Many Millennials, especially males, use this term to reference their ability to "pull out" during sexual intercourse before their penis ejaculates semen into their partner. This act will either involve the use of contraceptives or, in most cases, no contraceptive at all which would explain the high rates of unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.

Both of these life-changing situations come with pros and cons depending on the individual and his or her viewpoint on what they will actually mean to their life. About 51 percent of pregnancies in the United States are unintended, and STDS and AIDS/HIV cases rise by the year. Those unintended pregnancies occur either on a mistimed or unwanted basis, and the occurrence of STDs may be due to unreasonable carelessness and irresponsibility of the sex partners.

When human sexual activity is observed, there is often a huge gap filled with double standards between men and women. Many people place more responsibility on the woman to maintain her sexual health and choice of motherhood, which will be shown in the results of my survey. Seventy-one percent of the survey participants answered that women considered more responsibility to avoid pregnancy, and 77 percent answered that women also have the responsibility to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.

Why Do People Avoid Safe Sex and Contraceptives?

1. Ignorance in regards to how conception actually occurs

2. Uncomfortable with being seen purchasing contraceptives, like condoms in the stores or going to the doctor for birth control

3. Uncomfortable with talking to their partners in regards to their sexual health status

4. Afraid and uncomfortable with visiting a doctor

Why Should People Use Safe Sex and Contraceptives?

1. The high rate of unplanned pregnancies and STDs will decrease.

2. You are protecting yourself and your partner from any unknown infections because some infections don't have signs.

3. You create less stress for yourself.

4. It's easy as saying 1,2,3, if you have at least $2 for a small pack, health insurance for birth control, or the ability to walk into your nearest health department for free services.

There is a rise in both unintended pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases and both can be stopped through safe sex and contraceptives.