April Events at Rutgers University

April Events at Rutgers University

It could sometimes be difficult to find out what events are being held at Rutgers... but not anymore.

286
April Events at Rutgers University
Rutgers University Alumni Association

As we all know, Rutgers is a tremendously huge school. The New Brunswick campus alone has five smaller campuses where students live and university staff work. I mean, we are the only university with a bus system for a reason. Because Rutgers is such a big school, it is often difficult for students, family, friends, faculty and even local residents to find out what events are being held on campus, free or not.

Here's your guide to finding some of the best events that will be held at Rutgers--New Brunswick for April 2017.

Saturday, April 1st - Unity Day is an event which will be presented by The Black Student Union. This all day free admissions event begins at 2pm and ends at 9pm, entailing plenty of fashion, food, music and even a special performance by PNB Rock.

Friday, April 7th - Being that many students aren’t to aware of summer session classes, Rutgers hosting a summer session info table at the College Avenue Student Center is beyond helpful to many students. This event will be held at 11:00AM until 1:00PM and will include information on this year's summer session as well as plenty of giveaway.

Friday, April 14th - At 10:00AM until 11:30AM University Career Services will be holding an undergraduate advisory board focus group session at Gateway Transit Village where Rutgers undergraduate student’s could voice their opinions and suggestions to the program. Each student will be rewarded with a $10 in exchange for their participation.

Monday, April 17th - In the College Avenue Student Center Rutgers career services will be holding a job search boot camp. According to their facility, students who utilizes their services have a higher rate in job searching success. Some may say many students find a stable job before graduating as an undergraduate student.

Friday, April 21st - The Rutgers Gardens Farm Market will be living up to their mission by providing fresh, locally grown foods to students, local community, local residents, university staff, university dining services and restaurants. This event will be held at Hort Farm No.1 - Residence one.

Tuesday, April 25th - Given that finals will be approaching around this time, it is essential to keep your sanity. Faculty, staff and students are invited to “Mindful Meditation” on the Busch Student Center, where participates will be taught “the art of being a compassionate observer of their own experience”.

Although Rutgers does not list every single event on their website, they do list a good amount.

Visit RU Events to find even more future events.