5 Christmas Events In Philadelphia

While everyone knows about the Blue Cross Ice Rink in Center City, here are more extremely enjoyable holiday activities to do in the City of Brotherly Love.

Comcast Center Holiday Spectacular

media.phillyvoice.com

This 3D Projector show is short, sweet, and always a spectacle to look at. Be sure to stop by for quick, free, and fun entertainment.

Christmas Carol at Walnut Street Theater

www.walnutstreettheatre.org

This classic musical about being thankful and merry on Christmas day is sure to spread holiday cheer. It has been on the Walnut Street Theater Stage for years, and I have even been lucky enough to have seen it in middle school. Definitely recommend.

Philadelphia Orchestra and Philly Pops at the Kimmel Center

www.kimmelcenter.org

Even if you're not into classical music, anyone will enjoy live performances of Christmas classics and Christmas pop songs.

Christmas Village

assets.visitphilly.com

The JFK Boulevard gets transformed into a huge market place, which will provide shopping opportunities and great German Christmas food.

Eagles and Sixers

cdn.vox-cdn.com

The Eagles and Sixers will bring the holiday energy to Philly, with the Eagles playing NFC East Rivals and Division Winner Contenders Dallas Cowboys on December 23 at the Linc. On Christmas Day, for the first time in over 30 years, the Sixers will HOST a Christmas Day game vs the 1st Seed Milwaukee Bucks.