5 Ways To Remember To Give Yourself Time

Creating a balance between work, work and work. oh... and you!!

11
WallPaper Safari

Time management. It is so important.

“How can you have 3 jobs and still have time to find time for another? You are overworking yourself!”“I never see you!” I am a very hard worker. It is who I am. However, I am doing all these jobs not only to afford a living but all the jobs I have each a purpose to me. That is to help others, to make myself more knowledgeable and to spread positive vibes to all. I am an apprentice optician, an optometric technical and a distributor for ITWORKS! Global. All have a sense of purpose, to make patients and clients ecstatic with how they want to see and how the goals they have wellbeing and beauty wise. I am obsessed with my jobs because they make me happy that every day I am making a difference in the world one by one… everyone who walks into the office or texts me on my phone asking about one of our products! If you are like me, whether you work full time and go to college or not these are very important tips that I have found very helpful for my wellbeing, as well as, what personally makes me happy.

1. Eat GOOD food.

I cannot tell you how important this is. It is not about how much or how little. God gave us food on this earth to eat it, not to look at it. Eating a well-balanced meal is so beneficial for mind, body, and soul. I like to take my daily vitamins with my meal, preferably breakfast, to start my day right. If I forget, I know I have some of my GREENS from It works! And those are the bomb and filled with an antioxidant to boost my energy and make sure I get the right amount of nutrition… Eating well makes YOU feel happy and beautiful inside and out.

2. SLEEP.

Set up a time that you must go to bed every night. This gives you incentive on when you should be done with all your work. It presents a set time to when you will need to put everything away and turn in. Even, you haven’t finished everything that NEEDS to be done….

3. TAKE A FREAKING BREAK.

You are human.

3. RUN. JUMP. PLAY SOCCER. GO BOXING. DO YOGA.

All of these personally I cannot always do at leisure. But I give myself at LEAST 1 hour a day to go on a walk if I cannot make it to workout classes.

4. LET LOOSE.

Take a shower and sing your heart out.

5. BE SILLY.

While you are at work…. Be discretely silly. I find myself playing out silly scenarios while a customer might be yelling at me for no reason. But hey you don’t know what people are going through in life. So those are my tips so far… I will probably find some more as I go along, working my butt off. I KNOW it will pay off, and you have to know it will pay off for you too. I love helping people succeed and watching people be happy. But sometimes I forget about myself. This is why sometimes you got to have someone telling you, life is too short to be unhappy. Be happy in your workplace, and be happy with yourself.