If you were one of the millions of poor Americans watching the disaster that was the 2nd Presidential Debate on Sunday night, here's something to hopefully put a smile on your face about the REAL winners of that mess of a 90 minutes.
1. Ken Bone The Hero We All Need, But Don't Deserve
(Video Credit: Jimmy Kimmel Live!)
Breaking hearts and taking names, Ken Bone. This man is a hug, a Guess Who character, and America's superhero!
2. Karl Becker aka The Therapist America Needs
(Video Credit: MSNBC)
He is basically trying to save this election cycle with sheer good will and faith in mankind.
3. Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz 2020
Because how else do you survive that debate?
4. Stephen Colbert's Adorable Kitten
(Video Credit: The Late Show with Stephen Colbert)
Seriously, Mr. Whiskerpants wins everything forever.
5. The Scowling Man aka The Now Decided Voter
This very angry man who was all of us during the debate.
6. First Lady of Classiness, Michelle Obama
(Video Credit: DecodeDC)
"When they go low, we go high!"
7. Alec Baldwin Imitating Donald Trump Imitating Alec Baldwin
I'm now not 100% certain who was actually on that stage Sunday night...
8. Carrie Fisher Striking Back
9. These Athletes Who Actually Understand What "Locker Room Talk" Is
A whole slew of athletes clap back on what is certainly not "locker room talk" and they are truly heroes following this debate.
10. In reality, Hillary Clinton
Here's to hoping a miracle happens between now and November 8!