16 Times Donald Trump Should Have Kept His Mouth Shut

This is the man who thinks he can make America great...

534
Google Images

Donald Trump was born in 1946 and grew into a well known businessman, billionaire, and now, politician. The 2016 Republican presidential nominee sure does have a way with words. From vulgar statements to hate speech and bigotry, Trump has covered a wide variety of topics in the most unpresidential fashion. Words from his past are a clear indication of our nation's future if he assumes the responsibility of being America's 45th president.

1. Donald Trump: Parenting 101

"I've said If Ivanka weren't my daughter, I'd probably date her." (The View, 2006)

2. Trump's personal thoughts on Arianna Huffington

"Ariana Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man --he made a good decision." (Twitter, 2012)

3. Discusses why the rich, white man feels as if he is at a disadvantage

"A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. ... I've said on one occasion, even about myself, that if were starting off today, I would love to be a well educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage." (NBC, 1989)

4. Trump's thoughts on marriage

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her own husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?" (Twitter, 2015)

5. Trump's lesson on how to respect all races and religions.

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are the little short guys who wear yarmulkes all day." (USA Today, 1991)

6. Who said Donald Trump was a feminist? Nobody.

"She's not giving me 100 percent, she's giving me percent, and 16 percent is going toward children." (TIME, 2011)

7. But, come on, Trump said that he loved women!

"You know, it really doesn't mater what they write as long as you got a young and beautiful piece of a**." (Esquire, 1991)

8. So he doesn't support women, but at least he supports our troops!

"[John McCain]'s not a war hero! He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured." (Family Leadership Summit, 2015)

9. Sometimes, even he isn't good at lying

"An 'extremely credible source' source has called my office and told me [Barack Obama]'s birth certificate is a fraud." (Twitter, 2012)

10. But he is always good at stereotyping

"Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!" (Twitter, 2015)

11. Don't worry, Trump still loves women!

"You could see there was blood coming out of [Megan Kelly's] eyes, blood coming out of her whatever." (Interview, 2016)

12. Nonetheless, Trump is loyal to his party...

"I identify more as a democrat." (Interview, 2014)

13. Okay, so everyone has a party-jumping moment, so what?

"I know Hillary and I think she would make a great president or vice-president." (An interview, 2008)

15. But not everyone has one of these moments

"Uhh, I don't know what I said. Uhh, I don't remember!" (mocking a disabled reporter, 2015)

16. At least Trump understands that he isn't a good person

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don't go into the government..." (Advocate, 2014)