28 Quotes That Changed My Life

28 Quotes That Changed My Life

"I do not fear growing old, for it is a privilege denied to many."

20
28 Quotes That Changed My Life
Google

1. "We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong— the amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castaneda

2. "If you tell the truth it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future."

3. "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

4. "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."

5. "I do not fear growing old, for it is a privilege denied to many."

6. "All that we are is the result of what we have thought." -Buddha

7. "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." -Buddha

8. "Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."

9. "Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love." -Emma Watson

10. "When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you take away their power."

11. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

12. "Life is too short to spend another day at war with yourself."

13. "There are some people who always seem angry and continually look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, it is with themselves."

14. "Before you speak let your words pass through three gates. The first, 'Is it true?', the second, 'Is it necessary?', and the third, 'Is it kind?'" -Sufi saying

15. "The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was and the present worse than it is."

16. "Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -Earl Nightingale

17. "Be the type of person you want to meet."

18. "Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most."

19. "You are more than the worst thing you have ever done." -Bryan Stevenson

20. "It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone."

21. "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it."

22. "Sometimes it is okay to take a step back and admit you're being ridiculous."

23. "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."

24. "A simple hello could lead to a million things."

25. "A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."

26. "Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage—just twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery—and I promise you, something great will come of it." -We Bought a Zoo

27."It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." -Albus Dumbledor

28. "Hurt people hurt people. That’s how pain patterns get passed on, generation after generation after generation. Break the chain today. Meet anger with sympathy, contempt with compassion, cruelty with kindness. Greet grimaces with smiles. Forgive and forget about finding fault. Love is the weapon of the future.” -Yehuda Berg