Quotes for Every Valentine in Your Life

Quotes for Every Valentine in Your Life

Because Everyone Deserves a Little Love

15
Quotes for Every Valentine in Your Life
Odyssey

Valentine's Day: the most romantic day of the year. Some people love the day and go all out with the roses, chocolate and stuffed animals. Others would rather crawl into a dark hole and wait for the madness to be over.

I believe Valentine's Day symbolizes so much more than pricey gifts and over the top gestures. Even though the retail industry has majorly capitalized on this holiday, Valentine's Day is still about showing appreciation for the people who mean the most to you.

Your Friends

“There is nothing on this earth to be more prized than true friendship” -- Thomas Aquinas

“Friendship is all about understanding. It is all about forgiving. It is all about fighting and then finding it so hard to stay angry. Moreover, it is about loving unconditionally.”

“Friends bring sunlight to your life. They warm your life with their presence. Whether they are far away or close by your side, a friend is a gift that brings happiness and a treasure you cannot buy. Thank you for your friendship.”

“You always find a way to make my day a little brighter.”

"As rare as true love is; true friendship is rarer." -- Jean de La Fontaine

Your Person

“There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand you without you even speaking a word.”

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." -- Aristotle

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." -- Kay Knudsen

Your Parents

“Valentine's Day is about so much more than just love. It's a time to value those who have always been there, just as you have always been there for me when I needed you most. Happy Valentine's Day!”

“I wish health, love and happiness to my family; I’m so happy to be one of you. You’re always so caring and giving to me; You support me in whatever I do.”

“It’s amazing that you both seem to have a never ending supply of love for our family. That is such an awesome part of what makes you both the wonderful parents that you are!”

“Mom and Dad, along life's path, your love has shown the way. For the guidance you have given me, I'm thankful every day. You've always been great parents; I'm so glad you both are mine. Deep in my heart, you'll always be my favorite Valentine.”

“Sometimes a group of people will bring you happiness in ways you never dreamed of, in ways you can't express. Your family is like that; that's why we want to say how much we appreciate you; Happy Valentine's Day!”

Your Significant Other

“Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.”

“Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.”

“I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies; how your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.”

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." -- Sam Keen

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." -- A. A. Milne

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! Spread the love to everyone.

Author's Note: All unattributed quotes are anonymous. I do not own any rights to any of these quotations.