QUIZ: What Type Thanksgiving Food Are You?

I'm kinda like a pecan pie, but also mashed potatoes: warm and delicious.

83

Like I've stated before, Thanksgiving is a really important holiday and, also, really delicious.

You can't say you're #basic for the fall when you... go straight for the Christmas cup at Starbucks on November 1st. You're forgetting an entire month. Go bake a pie with someone and enjoy the crisp air before it's gone. Now, in the spirit of the best day of this holiday, take this quiz to find out what popular Thanksgiving food you are!!

1. What's the best part of Thanksgiving?

A. Eating

B. The parade

C. Wearing a cute outfit

D. Eating more

2. What would you rather do on Thanksgiving break:

A. Eat

B. Visiting family and friends

C. Fight suburban moms on their way to Black Friday sales

D. Ignore all responsibilities of the past semester

3. Which pie is superior?

A. Pecan pie

B. Pumpkin pie

C. Apple pie

D. A slice of each please

4. What do you watch on Thanksgiving?

A. All Day Food Network Thanksgiving Food Marathon

B. Football

C. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

D. Westminster's Dog Show

5. When do you start listening to Christmas music?

A. Frosty the snowman, who?

B. September 1st

C. Day after Thanksgiving (like a normal human)

D. I listen Ariana Grande's Christmas album all year

6. Which potato dish is superior?

A. Scalloped potatoes

B. Sweet potato pie/casserole

C. Classic mashed

D. Fries before guys

7. What is most likely to happen at your Thanksgiving table?

A. Grandpa falls asleep

B. Argument about politics

C. Everyone says what they're thankful for

D. Nothing, I eat alone in my room watching Netflix

8. Pick a food you'd eat right now:

A. Cranberry sauce (homemade, please)

B. Rolls (b*tches love rolls)

C. Mashed potatoes

D. Literally anything

9. What is the worst dish?

A. Jelly cranberry sauce

B. Green bean casserole

C. None it's all perfect

D. Turkey is dumb

10. Who would you let eat off your Thanksgiving plate?

A. My dog

B. My Grandma

C. Beyoncé

D. No one, it's all mine

Answers

Mostly As: You're different! Most like a brussel sprout, people often overlook them and don't see something special. Embrace your authenticness and enjoy the day.

Mostly Bs: Pumpkin pie is a classic sweet treat that is irreplaceable. People spend the whole day waiting for the moment to bask in your sweet glow. Enjoy the spotlight.

Mostly Cs: The most classic of them all, the turkey. Whether you eat it on the day or not, have a "moistmaker" a la "Friends", you love all the classic Thanksgiving traditions and foods.

Mostly Ds: Leftovers. Not because you were forgotten, but because you're the best thing to eat the day after Thanksgiving. You enjoy solitude and you're just waiting for your time to shine.