8 Questions You Should Avoid Asking A Bride-To-Be
relationships

Sometimes we should spare them the stress and figure out the answers elsewhere!

322
Corinne Foote

As my second sister's wedding is approaching next week, I have heard some funny questions coming from guests. The wedding being a "destination wedding" it allows for numerous thoughts a week before the big day. At least we can get a laugh from them. For the guest's sake, most people don't have a wedding outdoors on top of a mountain in Colorado during the peak winter season!

Where do you think I should stay after the wedding?

Hmm... maybe a hotel? Maybe your house if you're close enough? I'm not a travel agent.

What would you like as a wedding gift?

Newlyweds, just like college students really just want money. It even makes it easier for traveling purposes!

So what's the weather going to be like?

Insert meme here *Wouldn't you like to know weather boy?*.

Unless the bride or groom is a meteorologist, I don't think they can predict the weather, not even for their own wedding day.

So has *Groom's Name* seen your dress yet?!

Um...No... That's the whole point.

Would it be okay if I brought my son/daughter along? Their previous commitment got cancelled!

There are RSVPs months in advance for a reason...

Do you have exact directions to the wedding location?

Well, I already provided them on the wedding website and through multiple emails. The address is also on the invitation, but if you really need me to mail you exact coordinates, I can find time in my day to do that as well!

*Wedding Day* What time does the wedding start again?

This was on the invitation, wedding website and in the emails as well. I have many more things to worry about on my wedding day.

Could I sit next to *friend's name* at dinner? Is changing the table arrangements possible this late?

This was all prearranged months ago with the RSVP's. Please don't try and change it, there are table arrangements for a reason!